KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Feed Lindsey Petition

Feed Lindsey Petition
Started by: Morning_Glory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Barf Feed Lindsey Petition

Feed Lindsey Petition

Go sign the petition ... it is ove 12, 000 sigs at the moment

I know ... that by signing it is not going to make Lindsey gain weight... blah blah

not that I really care

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:44 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:52 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThePhantomsKiss
Twisted everyway

Ewww.She is skinny >_<

And I don't like her..So maybe I won't sign?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:08 AM
ThePhantomsKiss is currently offline Click here to Send ThePhantomsKiss a Private Message Find more posts by ThePhantomsKiss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

she didnt use to be skinny at all..then suddenly she jumped on the celebrity bandwagon and decided to be like everyone else erm

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:10 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

22637 Signatures Total

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:13 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Feed Lindsey Petition

Go sign the petition ... it is ove 12, 000 sigs at the moment

I know ... that by signing it is not going to make Lindsey gain weight... blah blah

not that I really care

(please log in to view the image)
Is that real?!

eww.....waaay too skinny

(i'll think i'll donate a nice grilled cheese sandwich happy )

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:39 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Why do they all want to look like skeletons these days ?

She was so much better before sad

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:47 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

She has the little bloated belly that african children get, it pisses me off so much when people do that by choice, all her food should be taken away and used to feed a school room of children, because I'm sure there's plenty of it, but she's just not eating it.....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:11 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by silver_tears
She has the little bloated belly that african children get, it pisses me off so much when people do that by choice, all her food should be taken away and used to feed a school room of children, because I'm sure there's plenty of it, but she's just not eating it.....

you think she is served a lot of food?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:47 AM
ThePhantomsKiss
Twisted everyway

^ Yup

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:48 AM
ThePhantomsKiss is currently offline Click here to Send ThePhantomsKiss a Private Message Find more posts by ThePhantomsKiss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, she definantly didnt used to be skinny. but now, wow. she is turned at a weird angle in the picture, but still, shes a lot skinnier then she used to be.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:34 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

if you're talkin'g about that picture its not her belly ; its her hip

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:50 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

even Nicole Richie up there in the photo is very very tiny...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:08 AM
silver_tears

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you think she is served a lot of food?

Have you ever seen the spread at a hotel for celebs, or at a party, or a movie shoot? Not exactly slim pickings now is it?

And I'm pretty sure that's not her hip, because she'd literally be skin and bones then messed

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:35 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I just don't get Hollywood people!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:05 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Have you ever seen the spread at a hotel for celebs, or at a party, or a movie shoot? Not exactly slim pickings now is it?

And I'm pretty sure that's not her hip, because she'd literally be skin and bones then messed

but if she didnt want to eat anything they wouldnt serve it to her

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:42 PM
silver_tears

No, they still do, she says she eats, and the food is being served, she just doesn't eat it so I gather

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:01 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

yeh both Richie & Lohan looked much better before..they look ill.

and they've both lost their cleavage! why would thay want to do that?

It's sad that they feel they need to lose weight..seeing as neither of them were actually "fat" in the first place. no

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:00 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I already signed this petition a long time ago. I hope she goes back as she used to be. shes so skinny and ugly right know

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:09 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

That's why Beyonce rocks my socks. She's actually cares about he body. And I respect Queen Latifah. I mean, she takes care of her body. Some of these people I see are paper thin. That's why fit girls kill thin girls everytime.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote