KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Mark Hamill

Mark Hamill
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Mark Hamill

Wow what a great actor an icon in hollywood !! I have a funny feeling this topic might close o well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:12 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

same feeling...

but i like Luke!! yes

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I loved Mark Hamill in Return Of The Jedi. I thought he gave a strong and solid performance that by far surpassed that of my beloved Harrison Ford.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:43 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

When you first saw Mark in that white bathrobe he wears in the movie, did you, for a second, think he was hotter than Harrison?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:28 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nooo... harrison is the best... >.<

but i love him in 4... *Mark*

why? he's soo hott there... lol

but in terms of acting, 6 is the best...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:34 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad your all true Mark Hamill fans. You're going to totally surprised when you see him fight in Star Wars: Episode 7-The Fallen Hero;-D

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 06:30 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I do want this thread alive, but you didn't need to wake it up for your SS propaganda. we have the SS thread in the Star Wars: Literature and Expanded universe forums.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 08:23 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Luke is annoyng.Btw what happen to Mark anyway?Had not seen him or heard anything about him at all.Any ideas?jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 01:51 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Animation work. check out IMDB.

no he isn't. I like Luke. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 01:59 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Ok you can like Luke! wink His voice would be good for a cartoon.Thanks for the info!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:04 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Loved Hamill in all the Star Wars movies. He was also good in Corvette Summer.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Mark is now doing voicing for "The Joker" in Animated Batman series. It's surprising, actually.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:24 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Not the best actor really though...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:08 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Mark is now doing voicing for "The Joker" in Animated Batman series. It's surprising, actually.

Hamil does a great Joker in the animated cartoons.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

He had voiced people on many cartoons including powerpuff girls, avatar, even clifford the big red dog.

in imdb.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:35 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by exanda kane
Not the best actor really though...

I have to argee with you with that!jm smile

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:00 PM
.Dance_Inside.

"NOOOOO, Thats impossible"

nuff said.

I love Mark Hamill!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:08 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
He had voiced people on many cartoons including powerpuff girls, avatar, even clifford the big red dog.

in imdb.

IMDB is good to look at.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:58 PM