KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soul calibur 2

Soul calibur 2
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

Soul calibur 2

I just bought this game it's pretty damn good! If any1 else here has it or has played it what do u think of it?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:24 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I think this game kicks ***...It has some great graphics and great fighting!!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:26 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

yeah i like being the girls! rock

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:39 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea so do i , i kick serious *** with them

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:49 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

it's a really excellent game, i played it on x-box and it was really kickass..spawn is such a great character in it

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:31 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah, I found it cool. Amazing graphics, Spawn as a special character. But I did find the Weapon Master mode to be quite hard afer a while and the arcade to be too short. Yet with the amount of extra features there are available to unlock it makes this game cool.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:42 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Own it, very good game.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:39 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ummm This game is garbage. it is one of the worst fighting games i have ever played. It is so incredibly slow. I do like spawn though his actions kick ass.

I'll stick to tekken4 and mortal kombat deadly alliance. I like fighting games were your character moves as soon as you tell him to move. soul calibur 2 is just to clunky. the moves feel way to limited. However it is far better than that peice of crap dead or alive. thats about the only plus i can give it aside from spawn

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

lol! You go for tekken and mortal kombat, the simple buttonmashers! Soul Calibur (the first) is considered the best fighting game ever, and the deepest, and Soul Calibur 2 improves it on all points.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:27 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

I think 1's better but they're both excellent!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:15 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

I like being CASANDRA best i've bought all of her upgrades my second fave is talim then taki!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:01 AM
Eat My Ass

i forgot the name of this dude but i know it starts with a K. He has a staf as his weapon. He's my favorite character. I can beat anyone' ass with him..woohoo!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:45 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

u mean kilk
well i'm good with Talim , Sung Mina, and Taki in that order

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:41 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Hey Link is the best cross over character to be in SC2big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:18 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soleks

Man id kik anyones a$$ with voldo. I dont need the upgrades, but the catclawes do look cool.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 08:40 PM
soleks is currently offline Click here to Send soleks a Private Message Find more posts by soleks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Own it, excellent game. Anyone who has not played should try at least once, and anyone who insults this game is either pathetic or in need of mental help.

I own the GC version, and Link is awesome, but I have yet to try X-Box's Spawn or PS2's Heihachi. I have played to a great extent with every character, and can effectively kick a$$ with everyone but poor Astaroth.

As far as faves go, it's Talim (Second outfit, with the cat ears! ^_^) Seung Mina, Xianghua, Raphael, and Nightmare, in that order.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:33 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

hey! i posted a thread bout this game only a week ago!

oh yeah and its a wicked game. the best non Tekken or Mortal Kombat fighting game out there. and i kik ass with Raphael, Mitsurgi and Asteroth. im no good with the girls though. i seem to get......distracted

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:56 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel warrior

Soul Calibur ROCKS! love My fave character is Kilik,(4 more than 1 reason) Talim, (She may have short reach, but she's 1 of the fastest characters in the game.) & Sophitia (I don't really know why she's so fun 2 play w/, she just IS.)
Have any of u completed weapon master mode? I have the first time over, but not the second. Just wondering!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:02 AM
Angel warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Angel warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Angel warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neves

This game is great! It ranks there with Street Fighter for me. Anyways I rock with Nightmare because he's fast if you know how to use him and freaking powerful. Other then him I'm good with Kilik.

As for the best cross over character I liked Link.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:17 AM
Neves is currently offline Click here to Send Neves a Private Message Find more posts by Neves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

ya stupid capcom gave ps2 heihachi...shoulda gave the people CLOUD!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:25 AM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote