KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Quake 4 or Doom 3

Quake 4 or Doom 3
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Quake 4 or Doom 3

Which would you prefer to be released out this year? In my personal opinion would be Quake 4.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:14 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goremaestro_666

ummm... Half-Life II???

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:39 PM
goremaestro_666 is currently offline Click here to Send goremaestro_666 a Private Message Find more posts by goremaestro_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

DOOM 3!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!evil face

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:52 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Doom 3.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Quake IV. brings back some good memories

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:46 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Deffently Doom 3! Doom series is so much more intersting then the Quake series and more fun too, I remember that I was so exsided for the Quake 1 release, boy was I dissapointed, I had expected this rocker game with good 80's rock music (Iron Maiden style) and the coolest weapons, but no, instead I got these chiken weapons that totaly sucked and this crappy sound score, gets old pretty fast you know, but look at Doom, cool music ass kickin weapons and even cool monsters wat more do you want? the game is PERFECT, and Doom 3 will probobly be so too, after wat I've seen from trailers and screenshots, maybe it wont have the same style of music that the first once had, but it will defently have cool weapons(remember the BFG and shotgun?) and it'l scare you for sure. I'm just hopin it'l be out before the end of the year, can't wait anymore

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:52 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jamman316
Don't piss me off!

I think doom 3 rules! i siad that b/c of the graphics and style it will bring to the doom series

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 10:24 PM
jamman316 is currently offline Click here to Send jamman316 a Private Message Find more posts by jamman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

Doom 3, easily.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:15 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Doom 3. i remember the original Doom. crappy graphics but it was soo fun.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:50 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo

I agree, great memories in the past Quakes. Especially Quake 2.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:55 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo

I agree Quake series did bring back some great memories. Especially Quake 2.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:56 AM
QuAKeMaSTer

Quake is so much better than Doom

oh com'on you guys
quake is so much better than doom and i dont see why you guys dont get that.
you guys need to learn that quake is BETTER!
and also quake has so much better of a story line than doom
oh yeah doom doesn't even have one!!!!!! mad

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:08 PM
QuAKeMaSTer is currently offline Click here to Send QuAKeMaSTer a Private Message Find more posts by QuAKeMaSTer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuAKeMaSTer

awsome awsome memories

hey bugaloos right, quake brings back good memories, and the memories way better than doom or any other game ive played. quake 4 is gonna have the same graphics and an awesome storyline. the only doom that has a story line is gonna be doom 3, and thats a first for doom, good job doom

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:20 PM
QuAKeMaSTer is currently offline Click here to Send QuAKeMaSTer a Private Message Find more posts by QuAKeMaSTer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Umm half life 2.

Doom 3 is going to rock also..but Quake. well it was a rip off of Doom.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 09:51 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Re: Quake is so much better than Doom

quote:
Originally posted by QuAKeMaSTer
oh com'on you guys
quake is so much better than doom and i dont see why you guys dont get that.
you guys need to learn that quake is BETTER!
and also quake has so much better of a story line than doom
oh yeah doom doesn't even have one!!!!!! mad

wink I agree with you.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:59 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Quake had a story line?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:23 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i just liked playing multiplayer on Quake

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:52 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

i think in the end, Quake was only good for its multiplay and graphics

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:04 PM
Fire

dunno never played DoomII the old one was good, but I have hilarious memories of Quake so

tough calll

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well considering thier is no news at all and the screens are still in designing sttage, i would believe this would be coming out in 2 years or so.

And Id Software is not developing the game, i dont think it will beat Doom 3, and if it does, then its unfair due to increase of hardware available.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 05:06 AM