KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best ONLINE game (ps2)

Best ONLINE game (ps2)
Started by: tbones527

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tbones527
No, I'm not a steak.

Question Best ONLINE game (ps2)

What is the best FREE online PS2 game? Do not say any sport/racing games, SOCOM, or Chamions of Norrath.

"The day it all went wrong was the 3rd grade spelling be. See, I've always been an idiot, but up until then, no one knew. But although I had it bad, there was one kid who always had it worse. He'd spell the word wrong on purpose just to get out because he knew he couldn't win. So they'd call him up and he'd say 'Kat. K-A-T. I'm outta here.' Then, as he's walking past you, 'I know there's two T's'. Poor kid."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:27 PM
tbones527 is currently offline Click here to Send tbones527 a Private Message Find more posts by tbones527 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Armored Core: Nexus when it comes out will be the most kick ass online experiance. buy suround sound its definetly worth it with this franchise

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:29 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

tbones is right socom 2 is one of the best with resident evil outbreak btw tbones when u play man i would love to own you sometime smile

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:07 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maelstrum
The Bastoker

lol.....lots of responses here!!!! thats why xbox is better

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:23 PM
Maelstrum is currently offline Click here to Send Maelstrum a Private Message Find more posts by Maelstrum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by TheOne101
tbones is right socom 2 is one of the best with resident evil outbreak btw tbones when u play man i would love to own you sometime smile

Oh sh!t son I'll own both of you.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:57 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

i dont think so biatch i will kick ur ass dude. i have four char on socom 2 all captains. i own dude.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:43 AM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrum
lol.....lots of responses here!!!! thats why xbox is better

very intellegent, and mature would you like a cookie?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 04:18 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

its not too hard to obtain the captain rank on socom 2 .. all you need is about 3 -4 hours and be in a room with a bunch of cooks and wings ...... and besides who cares about rank ? its how good you are not by how much kills /deaths you have or what your rank is ... its the skill that counts ....... im like 45000 something like that and im a captain .. i dont brag . or anything im not the best and im not the worst im decent .. i guess .... my average is about 7 kills 4 deaths a game ... something around that area ..... my player nmae on Socom 2 is DER ... im in M$M so dont ask for me to join .. if you want to battle or whatever jus add me to your buddy list and we will work something out .............................SOCOM 2 is my fav online game

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:34 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

None that aren't sport (Tony Hawk's Underground).

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:14 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote