KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » ff7 cheats

ff7 cheats
Started by: Collidor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
_miyabi_kun_

ff7 cheats

hey i am looking for final fantasy 7 cheats if you know any please post them

I ONLY WANTED ONES THAT ARE TESTED AND PROVEN

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:12 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

go to cheat cc

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:56 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

danke

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:40 PM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelicdarkness
The Ultimate Evil

what kind of cheats, gameshark

theres a normal game cheat that when you get W-item you can duplicate your items in battle

its a pretty cool trick

Darkness devours all...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 05:38 PM
angelicdarkness is currently offline Click here to Send angelicdarkness a Private Message Find more posts by angelicdarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
go to cheat cc
Cheatcc is the crappiest site on the internet. Popups, malware, and spyware amuss. Never go there. Never up to date, or complete. If you want to compromise your computer's security and find crap cheats, than be my guest.

www.gamefaqs.com <= the only site you'll ever need for strategy and cheats.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 06:20 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zoneofbologna
confused travler

well the only cheats for infinite health and items and crap you can get are pretty much for gameshark

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:00 PM
zoneofbologna is currently offline Click here to Send zoneofbologna a Private Message Find more posts by zoneofbologna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

What system are you playing FF7 on?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 10:30 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

There are no cheats for the playstation FFVII and no rumour is true. The only thing I know that could qualify as half a cheat is holding the four shoulder buttons to recharge your Chocobo's stamina in the Chocobo races, that's it unless you own a game shark

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:35 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
There are no cheats for the playstation FFVII and no rumour is true. The only thing I know that could qualify as half a cheat is holding the four shoulder buttons to recharge your Chocobo's stamina in the Chocobo races, that's it unless you own a game shark

That, and the duplicate item cheat.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:36 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yeah, I forgot about that one.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:47 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

thank you all but I was kinda hopping that someone would know a real cheat that works that you cant find on just every site on the web

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:17 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Sorry man but the chocobo and item cheats are the only ones.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 09:02 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Would it help if I told you that once you have Barret and his ultimate weapon (Missing Score) you have pretty much won?

Once you have Barret and the Missing Score, try your best to have all 8 of his weapon slots with mastered "Counter Attack." Also, in his armour slots, have a mastered "Cover." With this, Barret will counter attack 8 times whenever an enemy attacks. If you really want to, you can also play around with the "Counter" support (blue) Materia... equip it with a deathblow or something. confused

The Missing Score will does damage in accordance with the amount of Mastered Materia in the slots. wink

...this is the easiest way to beat the Emerald Weapon.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 07:48 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

did you quote that or something because i used some technique and i was launching KoTRT on Emerald all day long.

Wasn't Emerald the hardest enemy in the game? My disk was scratched so I couldn't enter the cave to fight Sephiroth or Bizzaro Seph. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 07:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
did you quote that or something because i used some technique and i was launching KoTRT on Emerald all day long.

Wasn't Emerald the hardest enemy in the game? My disk was scratched so I couldn't enter the cave to fight Sephiroth or Bizzaro Seph. embarrasment

Knights of the Round does work on Emerald... but when you use it he retorts with some attack that does damage according to the Amount of Materia you have equipped, so you dont want to have much. (Except for Barret... of course)

The only things you would want with the others is maybe HP Plus and of course one of them should have Final Attack+Phoenix.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 08:55 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

...God I know too mcuh about FF7

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 08:56 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I found Ruby to be harder than Emerald, since all you need to kill Emerald was KOTR with MP Turbo, W Summon, Mimic on the other two characters and Final Attack with Pheonix. You use Knights, it hits twice the other two use mimic, if it attacks and kills you you just revive with pheonix and repeat. Took about five minutes (not counting the incredibly long summon time of KOTR)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:00 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I found Ruby to be harder than Emerald, since all you need to kill Emerald was KOTR with MP Turbo, W Summon, Mimic on the other two characters and Final Attack with Pheonix. You use Knights, it hits twice the other two use mimic, if it attacks and kills you you just revive with pheonix and repeat. Took about five minutes (not counting the incredibly long summon time of KOTR)

Emerald you need to limit your Materia... your way works, but mine is easier... if you have the Counter Attack Materia to do it.

Ruby all you need is Bahumut Zero+MP turbo, Final Attack+Phoenix, and Such.

The only thing that sucks about Ruby is Physical Attacks dont do much.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 01:56 PM
Ludapower

Hey new here.. I got ff7 back in 98 i believe. I remember there being a cheat to get level 99 and infinite money right at the beginning of the game. I have no clue how i did it then and can't seem to find any info about it for some strange reason.
Does anyone have any info on this? I never owned a gameshark so i know i couldn't have used that.. it was about 5-6 years ago. I still have the saved game.. it's only 15 hours so I really doubt i leveled up to level 99 in that time length.
Thanks.

Oh.. and does the gameshark give this cheat? Because maybe theres a chance i somehow got one.. but i dont even know what it looks like so..

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:46 AM
Ludapower is currently offline Click here to Send Ludapower a Private Message Find more posts by Ludapower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
Knights of the Round does work on Emerald... but when you use it he retorts with some attack that does damage according to the Amount of Materia you have equipped, so you dont want to have much. (Except for Barret... of course)

The only things you would want with the others is maybe HP Plus and of course one of them should have Final Attack+Phoenix.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Yuffie with Fury to defeat Emerald Weapon. Every time he attacked (or so) all 3 got their limit breaks. Cloud used OmniSlash and Barret used Catastrophe while Yuffie did her little healing limit break. Emerald was down in 10 minutes.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 10:55 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote