KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tekken

Tekken
Started by: Nazgul lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nazgul lord

Tekken

Does anyone here play tekken? if so have you seen the beta testing vids on tekken zaibatsu they look pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:26 AM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I played it, aced it, sold it. Whats this new one looking like?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

Pretty dam good, what character did you use?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:31 AM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Hwarrong and Lee were my prefered ones, but i mastered pretty much everyone. I havent played 4 much.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:35 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

my favs were Laws,eddy, and that main guy thats the devil i forgot his name though
but wrong board so itll be moved

Last edited by unknownrocker on Oct 20th, 2004 at 12:30 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:27 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ugh.. after 3 (which was pretty decent.. 2 was my fave) they shoulda stopped... at least make a new engine. because the characters are still good.. I think it needs to play more freely like soul calibur

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:29 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

i dont like soul clibur that much but i love tekken

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:31 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666
~!Angel of the Darkness!~

There is a New Tekken coming out?? why was i not informed of this?!??! humm so it looks good??? Hope So...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:28 PM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yes its called tekken 5 : the part where heihachi just wont friggin die.. and jin is still on the road to revenge for his mother that died god knows how long ago now. paul phoenix is probably pushing 60 and everyone has the nerve to keep funding the fools who make this trash...
namco is great at outfit designs.. but tekkens gameplay is old and needs to be abandoned as fast as possible in this new wave of genre bending titles.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666
~!Angel of the Darkness!~

I dont know about that one. Tekken will never get old. Tekken is one of the best Fighting games out there, and will always be... I just wann see what this game looks like.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 11:25 AM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Tekken has kool charecters I'll give it that.....

But it is not the best fighting games...

I get tired of seeing old man Heihachi compete for power....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:58 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel666
I dont know about that one. Tekken will never get old. Tekken is one of the best Fighting games out there, and will always be... I just wann see what this game looks like.
tekken 5 looks and probably plays just like 4 with some new textures.. :sigh:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/...ew_6103825.html
oo look.. its paul.. but wow he has an eyepatch now!
(please log in to view the image)

3 years later These two are still at it :

Yay kazuya..

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Oct 22nd, 2004 at 06:04 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:57 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Wow, Paul is dressed like Akira from VF4 (better than Tekken I might add)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:05 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, Tekken 3 was about as good as it gets. Bryan Fury is my favourite character, but has anyone pleyed Tekken Tag, its utter crap, you cant lose, you put in two characters, one thats got a big punch, one thats got a big kick, swap the two back and forth untill you beat the game. weak

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:14 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

TEKKEN TAG is the BEST TEKKEN GAME if u ask me.. tht was the PEAK OF tekken era... so was tekken3............. but tekken4 damn-right sucked... tekken for me is undoubtedly the best fighting game... the characters r awesome.... i used2play with HWAORANG(thts how u spell it?) and eddy, JIN was a later favourite

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:46 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

i think all of the tekken games were great

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:03 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

2 was the pinnacle in the series for me, as Jun was my favorite character.. and then they killed her off in 3... after that it just went downhill to nowhere for me

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:02 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Actually the new character Asuka is related to Jun and so she has all her moves and some new ones, and that pic of Paul with the eye patch is just a little something new they added to the game where u can customize your characters , sort of like how u customize your characters in Virtua Fighter 4. Oh, and it plays more like Tekken 3 but it still has the knock into the wall kind of thing from 4

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:27 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

who here thinx tht tekken tag was the best of all tekkens?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:49 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I thought tag opened up nice new gameplay additions, but the switch thing got abused really fast

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:23 PM