KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » FFX Geosgaeno..HELP

FFX Geosgaeno..HELP
Started by: IBTonks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IBTonks

FFX Geosgaeno..HELP

ok, i am on the game right now...i have got to defeat sins mouth.....but it just aint workin, so i decided to consult an online walkthrough!!!!! it told me to go to baja temple to aquire the aeon Anima....this is all very well, but i can't bloody kill the boss called Geosgaeno!!! does n e one have n e insights??!?!?!! asap!!! thanx!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:32 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Sure the easiest way is to create some armor with Stone proof on it and teach Riku the third level elemental spells. Then protected from the Geosangos Stone attack you can blast him with Riku's magic and use Wakka's buster moves to hold him back. Make sure you have Wakka's atttack reels and Geosango won't have time to make an offence.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 11:03 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I beat that thing using the wakka ball that has counter attack on it... it really helped alot.. as for getting anima, not ONLY do you need to beat the boss... you must have the 5 destructive treasures from each of the temples you went to on your journeys to get the aeons.. thats why I've just decided to level up some, then Im going straight for sin's mouth with all of my overdrives

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:22 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

but i can't hit the mouth with overdrives till ur right in front of him mouth!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:54 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Not only did I use Anima, I also used the Magus sisters.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:38 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

don't tell me things like this!!! lol!! i wan't an easy way out, not have to go findin the secret aeons!!!!!!! i want FFX-2 damn it!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 05:45 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

lol

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 06:20 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote