KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What Is Your Dream Video Game?

What Is Your Dream Video Game?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

What Is Your Dream Video Game?

Discuss.

Mine is crossover story of all the Final Fantasies.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Mine is a game where I would get to play as me in my life... Except with cheatcodes and savepoints, so I could do something really awesome, but then just re-save a previous game.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:30 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

mine would be something like SW:Battlefront but where you can do anything and the battle arena was endless and you could jump in a ship and travel to aonther planet, not just select the planet and suddenly you're there i mean where you fly through the atmosphere and stuff and the graphics are excellent

stupidity is not a crime..............so............you're free to go

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:50 PM
Darth Luke is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Ghostbusters.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:10 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

diablo III

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:16 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Final Fantasy 6, with quality graphics and audio enhancement.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:08 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Mine is a game where I would get to play as me in my life... Except with cheatcodes and savepoints, so I could do something really awesome, but then just re-save a previous game.

thats everyone's dream...

mine... a real working holodeck with versions of all the great games...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Another FF game as good as FF6

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Too much to explain

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:35 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

a vs game with every concivable character ever, and then you just for the hell of it I'd pick Abe Lincon and kick my own ass

the possibilites........

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:42 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

a fighting game where you're capable of having true free movement within the game world

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:44 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Zelda's Ocarina of Time with all the masks from Majora's Mask! All items! Mixed with new Zelda 2005! big grin That would be great!

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:50 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

an mmo-fps...a huge war and such..oh that would be sweeeeet

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:50 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

A game where the bad guy wins. That would be the ultimate irony, you spend 30+ hours trying to stop this thing only to lose and he lets you live and in the back of your mind your saying the characters are going to escape and just then the freaking planet blows up and watch from the space station your tied up in and then the bad guy comes in and kills your people and you're all like "OMGWTFBBQ" and then the credits roll.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:01 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

A Halo FPS combine with a SW KOTOR RPG. Darth Revan teams up with Master Chief to defeat the Sith and the Covenant.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

a comic book crossover RPG...you could get like Xmen, Teen Titans, Justice League, and Avengers in teams of four and fight and meet hero from both the marvel and DC universe..they could call it....when two worlds collide.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Grab Zelda, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI....throw them in an organ grinder and spit them back out in one big hotdog skin.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Marvel vs Capcom 2 w/ substitution music (thrash metal or any kind of metal)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:59 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

MMO war game, where your actions actually mean something. Yes, I know there is WW2 Online, but thats a piece of shit. I want a good game. Maybe like Call Of Duty MM.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:10 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I had a brilliant idea about a game I'd love to play last night.

Metroid style, done by Retro Studios and everything, but you play as the Space Pirates! deal with the constant technical problems of your base, put down Metroid uprisings, and survive The Hunter! It would rock! big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:58 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote