KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » FF Fans Who Need Tips Come Here I beat FF7 FF8 FF9 FF10 Ask Me Anything About Them

FF Fans Who Need Tips Come Here I beat FF7 FF8 FF9 FF10 Ask Me Anything About Them
Started by: FF7 Freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FF7 Freak

FF Fans Who Need Tips Come Here I beat FF7 FF8 FF9 FF10 Ask Me Anything About Them

I Know Everything Except Most Side Quest Only FF7 Side Quests So Ask Me Anything Your Stuck On Or If You Just Want Tips...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:04 PM
FF7 Freak is currently offline Click here to Send FF7 Freak a Private Message Find more posts by FF7 Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF7 Freak

Hello?Anyone Need Help?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
FF7 Freak is currently offline Click here to Send FF7 Freak a Private Message Find more posts by FF7 Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF7 Freak

I Know A Lot Ask Me Anything About FF

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
FF7 Freak

any one

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:06 PM
FF7 Freak

okay.......

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:09 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

........................yes i had a quistion but i 4gott it

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:10 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF7 Freak

oh....

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:10 PM
FF7 Freak

Try To Remember

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:11 PM
FF7 Freak

Anyone Else?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:12 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

uhhh yeah how do u get knites of the round

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:14 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF7 Freak

You Have To Get A Gold Chocobo

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:14 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

o ok and how the hell do i get 1 of those?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:16 PM
FF7 Freak

You Have To Get A Normal Chocobo Well 2 Normal Chocobos And Race Them Intell They Are s Ranks Then Mate Them And They Should MAke A Blue Or Green Chocobo Then Make The Blue Or Green Chocobo Mate With Another Green Or Blue Chocobo And Then It Will Make A Blck Chocobo Then I Am Not Sure If You Need Two S Rank Black Chocobos Or If You Just Mate The bLACK wITH aNY sO tRY tHAT....oH aND yOU cAN oNLY Mate The Ones To Get The Blue With A Nut That You Steal From A Guy In The Plains Under Bone Vilege

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

o ok i think i get it

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:22 PM
FF7 Freak

Ya It Is Complicated...I Don't Have One Yet But That Is How You Get A Gold Chocobo...Oh ya Once You Have One Run Over Water On It Over To The Corner Of Your Map There Is Not An Island On The Map Just Run Over Water Tell You See An Island Then Run Over The Motain And Get Off You Chocobo Go In The Cave And That Is Where I Don't Know WHat Is In The Cave But There Is A Knights Of The Round MAteria In There

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:24 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

o ok thanx

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:27 PM
FF7 Freak

Cool

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:28 PM
FF7 Freak

your on my buddy list

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:28 PM
FF7 Freak

Send Me Private Messeges If You Have More Qutions

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:29 PM
punkrocker666
the dark lord

ok

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:30 PM