KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Baldur's Gate

Baldur's Gate
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Cool Baldur's Gate

In my opinon the best RPG ever, the first and second one!!

How do you guys feel? Happy Dance

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:13 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I still like FF7 the most...Or The Diablo duo.(LOL)
I liked Baldur's Gate 2: Dark Alliance...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:22 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

What about the comp game, that was where the best of it was at, despite the learinig curve of it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I only played Dark Alliance for PS2.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Oh, you must play the real PC one sometime friend.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:02 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Dark Allaince was good no doubt big grin ....but BG original, shadow of Amn and the throne of Bhaal were by far the best RPGs of there time big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:25 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yes, go for the eyes boo!1

What were your favorite items?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:33 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
yes, go for the eyes boo!1

What were your favorite items?

Carsormyr, Lilarcor, Black Razor, Shuruppak's Full Plate Armor, Boots of haste.......and a crapload more.....i haven't played the games in ages...

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:50 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Ravager 6, Carsomyr6, Axe of the Unyielding 5, boots of speed, amongst others.

Question on the boots of haste. What do they do and where do you find them?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Ravager 6, Carsomyr6, Axe of the Unyielding 5, boots of speed, amongst others.

Question on the boots of haste. What do they do and where do you find them?

well....crap....you find them in a lot of places. One of them is when you follow Haer'dalis to that astral prison he's taken to. Can't remember where else you find them. They're awesome little boots big grin
Your characters move a lot faster, you get an extra attack per round (one more attack each 6 seconds) etc. etc. Just like casting Haste on them. you CAN cast Haste on them too, but they won't move twice as fast, it'll just make them fatigued sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:40 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I have the boots of speed, and like several hastes from items such as the ring of gaxx, so I don't think I'm that concerned.

Did you ever get all the pantaloons, and get that super item?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:47 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I think it's cool, but not the best rpg

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:49 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think so, what do you see as the best then??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:54 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I have the boots of speed, and like several hastes from items such as the ring of gaxx, so I don't think I'm that concerned.

Did you ever get all the pantaloons, and get that super item?

Almost...but you have to have the Iron pantaloons from BG1 though. And it's not really THAT awesome. I'll take Shurrupak's plate anyday over the Golem Armor you receive

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:00 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Is that what it is, I thought it let you transform?

Shuruppak was great,because of fire resistance and the dex bonus. But in terms of AC, the cold dragon armor was, even a thief and barbarian could wield it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:19 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Is that what it is, I thought it let you transform?

Shuruppak was great,because of fire resistance and the dex bonus. But in terms of AC, the cold dragon armor was, even a thief and barbarian could wield it.

Yeah, the white dragon armor was best in AC terms....but Shuruppak had style baby....he was p1mpin

Well it makes you look like a golem, and i think you also can't be hurt by normal weapons or something....i'm not sure, like i said, it was a long time ago sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I like the blue thunder dragon armor in terms of looks.

Also the thorn armor, I go for style now, the lowest AC is -26, and I passed that after winning so many times and beating the game and visitin Lum the Mad.

Wasnt' it a alarge golem though?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I like the blue thunder dragon armor in terms of looks.

Also the thorn armor, I go for style now, the lowest AC is -26, and I passed that after winning so many times and beating the game and visitin Lum the Mad.

Wasnt' it a alarge golem though?

Yes, the blue dragon armor is indeed pimpin thumb up but it's crap AC wise. Errm...can't remember. I think it made you look like a very large golem (like Iron) but it had a lot of handicaps, including not being able to receive friendly spells and other stuff (i think). All in all, you don't really need it.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:50 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I didn't think so, my class was fine.

How'd you feel about the Crom Faeyr and the Water Halbred(can't remember the name).

Did you ever kill drizzt in BG1, and how did you do it?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:54 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I didn't think so, my class was fine.

How'd you feel about the Crom Faeyr and the Water Halbred(can't remember the name).

Did you ever kill drizzt in BG1, and how did you do it?

Crom Faeyr kicked ass but i still liked the flail of ages with ALL additions better .......dunno why........as for Drizzt, i don't remember, but i remember i killed him, just not how. I think Edwin had the winning blow though......like i said, i can barely remember BG2 properly, and BG1 was a while before...

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:57 PM