KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games you never/haven't finished

Games you never/haven't finished
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep Games you never/haven't finished

I know there are many games that I own that I just haven't got around to finishing or I am stuck at a certain part and can't finish it.

Are any of you all in the same predicament?

If so list the game and why you haven't/can't finish it.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Prince of Persia Warrior Within.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:31 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Spyro 4. Played it a day and hated it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:37 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trigun King
Prince of Persia Warrior Within.

Yeah I still haven't finished this one either.

I need to get on it though.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:39 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

final fantasy 9+10. i get to the end then start losing interest. driv3r, gta san andreas(still enjoying just driving round) dawn of war(on hardest level anyway), and prob more

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:09 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Metroid Prime.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

At least half of the games I own I haven't finished and haven't tried to, either. no expression

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

most final fantasy games because I lose interest about half way through then play a different game

"Why do good and evil fight as they do? The more friends you have, the more birthday presents you get!"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:58 AM
Black Waltz #3 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Waltz #3 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Waltz #3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Games i've never finished...
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons
Perfect Dark
Super Mario 64
Ape Escape
Ratchet and Clank 3
Super Mario Sunshine
Sly Cooper

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:52 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Games I never finished:
Spyro 4
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andres
Simpson's Hit and Run
The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

GTA 2 and Chrono Trigger. GTA2 just gets too repetative and I got right up to Lavos on Chrono Trigger then just lost interest.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:12 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Aladdin, don't know why. sad

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:59 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

Xenogears, I dunno why but I never finished it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:45 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Why? stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:51 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Games I haven't finished? Well theres X2: Wolverine's Revenge. That game sucked. I bought it and the first day I played it, I stopped playing it because it sucked so much. Then theres Dead to Rights. Cool game but too busy to play. And finally theres Turok: Evolution. I think it's too hard in some parts of the game so I can't pass it.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:30 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

fable - got bored
unreal championship 2 - got midnight club 3
top spin tennis - it came with the xbox an got played 1 time
midnight club 3 - just got it

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:33 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Beyond Good and Evil

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes(GC remake)

Resi 0

Resi 4

Pikmin

Final Fantasy 6

Silicon Valley(N64. amazing game)

Jet Force Gemini

Illusion of Gaia(SNES)

Secret of Evermore(SNES)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:16 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoa, I don't feel that bad now.

I didn't know it was so common for people not to finish most of their games.

Cause I have a bunch I haven't finished either because I lost interest or got to a tough spot and couldn't finish or I got another and put the other one off for so long that I haven't got the urge to pick it back up.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:20 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
GTA 2 and Chrono Trigger. GTA2 just gets too repetative and I got right up to Lavos on Chrono Trigger then just lost interest.

I got to the Hydra in Chrono Trigger and I tried and tried and even tried again a year or so later and still couldn't defeat it so I gave up on that game a long time ago and never finish.

What a shame cause I really liked that game too and I never got to the second disc and it was 50$ and I was young at the time and for me to spend that kind of money on a game was a big deal for me at that young of an age.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:22 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Games you never/haven't finished

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I know there are many games that I own that I just haven't got around to finishing or I am stuck at a certain part and can't finish it.

Are any of you all in the same predicament?

If so list the game and why you haven't/can't finish it.

Met Prime - I'm 'at' the metroid prime literally.. but I'm too lazy to finish

FFX - I'm at the version of sin where you have 10 turns to defeat him.. again too lazy..

Shinobi (ps2) - got to one of the later stages where you gotta chain air kills... however I didnt really feel like starting from the beginning of the level over and over again.. since theres no real continues

Ninja Gaiden - I really liked this game.. but when it got to the point where you were required to abuse the dodge system just to get by on a common basis.. I sorta lost interest..

Mario Sunshine - Very refreshing and colorful.. but I decided after the 50th star that it was nowhere close to mario 64.. I may finish it someday when I'm bored

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I got to the Hydra in Chrono Trigger and I tried and tried and even tried again a year or so later and still couldn't defeat it so I gave up on that game a long time ago and never finish.

What a shame cause I really liked that game too and I never got to the second disc and it was 50$ and I was young at the time and for me to spend that kind of money on a game was a big deal for me at that young of an age.

wow you only spent 50?.. I heard people were paying 80 dollars a pop for squaresoft RPGs back then.. especially FF6

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:25 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote