KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Megaman X

Megaman X
Started by: Kumar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kumar

Cool Megaman X

so, did anyone else play these games when they were younger. i used to love them. i would always rent Megaman X3 from the video store but one time... they just didn't have it. i looked and looked but i couldn't find it anywhere. finally i wised up and went to a used game store but it turns out that the game is super rare and it costs $60 used. i was pissed.

what are your guys' thoughts about the game and the megaman series in general?

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:27 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I like the Megaman series from what I remember... I played it a little bit when I was younger, but Mario and Sonic kept pulling me in and I just couldn't resist! Now it's too late for me to go back and play them...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:36 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i love the megamanX series i'm working on the megamanZero series now

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:46 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

i have the Megaman Zero and Zero 2 for GBA. they are pretty awesome. seems like they just wiped out like 4 of them in about a year. 1 and 2 are cool though. 2 is a lot harder than one but i beat the whole thing on the car ride home form the warped tour.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:58 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i got all the suits in the 2nd game and just started the 3rd one

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:17 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

wow, isn't there like a jillion different armors in the second one? i only have like 4 embarrasment
are the new ones any good? i figured they wouldn't be that great because normally if they go on a mass production of game sequels then they tend to suck. like what happened with the new Megaman X's (i.e. X7 and X8). but i could be wrong

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:14 AM
kier14matrix

I have Mega Man X for SNES and i thought it was pretty hard. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:34 PM
kier14matrix is currently offline Click here to Send kier14matrix a Private Message Find more posts by kier14matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

yeah the games are pretty hard. mostly when you get to the final sigma levels. i can't beat Megaman X, i can get to the last boss but i can't beat him....... plus, i haven't played in like 3 years.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:37 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I love Megaman!My favourite was Megaman Legends.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:49 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

Megaman X is one of my faves, the best videogame music in my opinion.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:25 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBones

back in the day they were fun to play, but now they're just old news...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote