KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DS vs. PSP

Ds Or Psp
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ds 19 61.29%
Psp 12 38.71%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DS vs. PSP
Started by: ZomBiE_HunTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Warning Nintendo DS or PSP!!!

I really cant wait for the Ds since its cuming out in November and i really want the Psp in march 05 But if i get to choose 1 i would get the Ds becuz its very unique and pluys im more of a Nintendo fan!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 12:55 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Both look cool, but Ill probably get a DS as im also a Nintendo fan and with the dual screen theirs more interesting gaming elements.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 01:17 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

what are you 2 talking about what is psp and nintendo ds?????

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 01:50 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Where have u been buddy the Nintendo Ds is the new handheld and the Psp is the new Playstation handheld.Go to this site http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/0...ws_6103616.html for the Ds and for the Psp check this 1 out http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/0...ws_6097116.html

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:36 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ill get both but the PSP is for much more than just gaming...im looking more foward to that.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:27 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

wow. when were they announced to come out.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:43 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

They was annouce at e3 this May didnt u check out the site i gave u.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:04 PM
ChickinMeat

id be quite happy to get my paws on both those little beauties!

but being a metal gear solid fan, and MGS Acid is going to be released on the PSP, then i think id prefere a PSP, but only just!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:21 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

Nintendo ds all the way.
all the new elements and the look of the gameboy advance sp,(especialy the nice clamshell design(Read:screen protector).

plus, nintendo has great history with their machines, and I know that when I get 1, not even a fricking nuclear bomb can destroy it(and it still will be playable).

i just dont trust sony's hardware record. the ps1 overheated and had issues there. the ps2 refuses to run certain disk with this disc read errr crap, and it has issues running older ps1 games. with that record I just dont know if i can trust it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 11:38 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zinh

Though Sony beat Nintendo in ther own market makes me want a psp stick out tongue I had a original psx that overheated and I had to turn on its side but the psx had good games that I did that for smile Remember the 64 release? Yeah we all played mario for a while but then it got boring (or until like a year off then zelda came)stick out tongue

Just wait tell the games are released then pick smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:49 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
Nintendo ds all the way.
all the new elements and the look of the gameboy advance sp,(especialy the nice clamshell design(Read:screen protector).

plus, nintendo has great history with their machines, and I know that when I get 1, not even a fricking nuclear bomb can destroy it(and it still will be playable).

i just dont trust sony's hardware record. the ps1 overheated and had issues there. the ps2 refuses to run certain disk with this disc read errr crap, and it has issues running older ps1 games. with that record I just dont know if i can trust it.
Tru mah bro went through lik 3 ps2 cuz they always have an error lik a couple months after he brought the thing i mean i love ps2 but i hate when that happen.Mah gamcube on the other hand i have it 4 lik a year its still running great !!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 03:30 PM
ChickinMeat

i geuss its all down to luck really, i had a PSX, and it never broke down once and run like a dream. My PS2 has never broken down and runs like a dream. My friend has had the PS2 since the week it was released, that still works perfectly.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Last edited by ChickinMeat on Aug 11th, 2004 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:09 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Werid cuz i no a couple of friends that have error reading ps2 too.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:59 PM
Robo-Chocobo

mine wont let me play DDR on it, and i just have more brand loyalty to nintendo.
they do handhelds right.

Puma-not just a shoe company

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:02 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

to each his own, but ive never had trouble with my psx or ps2.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:41 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

PSP in my opionion looks better. Sony doesnt have the best trackt history. I have had two PS2's. It was very frusterating. I was never much of a nintendo person though.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:36 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

The PSP did look better but did you no that the DS got redesigned and it look so kool! cool

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:14 PM
Robo-Chocobo

cool is spelled with a c.,

and its did you know.

its look's so cool, with a s.

lololololololololololololololollolololololololollo
lololololololollololololololololol

im just idding you, i dont care about spelling to much..

I'm just exited that it's gonna be wireless. that looks cool. hey if the next nintendo console that comes out also has a gameboy...I mean DS hook up, then if it's wireless I wont have to buy a stupid cable..

hey black mamba, have you seen KB V.2? I was wondering if you had, since then you would know the brides name.

Last edited by Robo-Chocobo on Aug 15th, 2004 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:17 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Yea I have

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:29 PM
Robo-Chocobo

I wonder where i can get a kado mask like those guys...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:02 PM