KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worse ending

Worse ending
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Worse ending

What end disappointed you the most?

I nominate Starcraft: Brood War. I knew it could have been better, the UED could have at least have a ship fleeing to Earth with such a leader as Admiral DuGalle (who killed himself in the end)

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:20 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

no that one was pretty good

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:36 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

And the Protoss Federation had defeated the Zerg on Shakuras.

Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:38 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Halo 2

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

KOTOR II

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:57 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Halo 2 had no ending...

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

Kotor 2 to me , it isn't that good exciting except if u go evil and kill traya,she falls like a rag doll

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:28 AM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Halo 2 was a cliff hanging ending.

Worse no doubt about it. KOTOR II

GTA: San Andreas was a weak ending but not to be categorize as worse.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Cliffhanging if you consider that as an ending.

Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Clinffhanging endings are better..I'd prefer that over the boring "To be Continue" title. Video games shouldn't have that crap at the end of the game.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Feb 10th, 2006 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:39 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The whole KOTAR series has bad endings.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:50 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any Halo game to be honest.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:47 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I was really disappointed with the ending for Neverwinter Nights, (spoilers, eh)

- no personalisation, no real congrats, no sign of what happened with the protagonist and the spymaster/paladin if you did the whole romance thing.

That, and the lizard lass talked about your future, but nothing ever really materialised, especially as the expansions weren't for the character from the original game. You save the city. And yeh. That's it.

Don't mind cliff hangers, though I wish the cliff hanger for Half Life 2 was a little more... informative. Or at the very least revealed a little about the future. Though the G Man is always welcome.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:50 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

URGH.

Wolfenstein 3D had a better ending.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:40 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Clinffhanging endings are better..I'd prefer that over the boring "To be Continue" title. Video games shouldn't have that crap at the end of the game.

What's the difference between "Cliffhanger" endings and "To Be Continued" endings?

Originally posted by Smasandian

If by KOTAR you meant to say KOTOR, then I have to disagree with you my friend. The first KOTOR's ending was good (light and dark). The second KOTOR's ending was a bit disappointing, but it could lead on to the next game, in some way I'm not to sure about. All main characters from all the games join together to fight the sith or something, I'm really not sure. I've only complete it following the light path.

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:31 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Did you even see the dark side ending for the first one? That was incredible, the light side ending wasn't too bad either. It made me feel all good and happy. big grin The second one had a crappy ending either way though. I try to look at it as if your final conversation with Kreia as the real ending because that is really where you learn what is going to happen to your followers and your fate.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:28 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

What???? The first one had clouser no matter how you played it.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:35 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ast
KOTOR II

I agree, even though its not a cliff hanger ending it has cliff hanger elements. If beaten as good you fly towards the gold nebula(maybe Sith Space) if betean as bad it zooms out towards the golden nebula. Its focused on in both endings.
And dont get me started on Halo 2, that entire game was disappointing. ending was terrible.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:38 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Cliffhanging endings are better..I'd prefer that over the boring "To be Continue" title. Video games shouldn't have that crap at the end of the game.

No, they should resolve their goddamn story is what they should do.

If a game ends with a cliffhanger, I refuse to play the sequals. They couldn't be bothered to end the first one properly, clearly they can't be trusted to do any better in the second.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:20 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

final fantasy 8. after the epic that was 7, i loved ff8 more... until it was done. it was the most lame ending to an epic game ever. if the ending was good, i'd prefer it to ff7.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:45 PM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote