KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence

Hello everyone.

MGS 3 Subsistence is coming out in march (14 for me) and I personally think this will be an awesome game. Being able to play MGS online is a dream coming true.
So I had some questions.

What is it that is needed to be able to play it online and where can I buy that? (Considering that you play on the PS2).

Who is going to buy it?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:55 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

You can play online, I always wanted to do that in MGS smile

So I'm probably gonna buy it, when is the release date?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 11:54 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I think it is march 14. Do you know what you need to buy to be able to play on the internet? (Cause it is to PS2).

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:31 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I'm all over it, got the limited edition pre-ordered

4 discs comin my way big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:24 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Awesome, where did you order it from?

And the network adaptor (the thing that make's you able to play PS2 games on the internet), is that included or do you have to buy it seperatly? Cause I don't know where to get it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:52 PM
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

kamikz, search around on Amazon.com or something, there's bound to be one somewhere.

Hold on, JToTheP. Did you say 4 discs. Last I heard it was 3. What's on these discs, pray tell...

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 10:02 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The first disc includes Metal Gear 3 Snake Eater, the whole game plus all the old features and a new camera, you can choose to see Snake from any angle you want, this will be awesome.

The second disc is extended Metal Gear. Things like online playing, secret theater mode and both the 2 old Metal Gear games.

The third is videos and extra features like intreviews, all videos and new scenes and stuff.

I though there were only 3 too. Well anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll check at Amazon. Do they ship to Sweden?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 08:31 PM
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. What about the 4th disc?

I think they probably do ship to Sweden.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 08:35 PM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Mabey it was just a typo, cause I looked at the main site and it only shows 3 discs.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 08:37 PM
jk5000
son of liberty

yes i have been looking forward to this game for a while... i already play games like chaos theory online but this will be a dream come true
....... one problem. i live in scotland up in britain. and the little county that i live in doesnt have a GAME or gamestation or virgin megastores only woolworths and oor little local shop...(its really cool). so what time does it hit UK shores

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:15 PM
jk5000 is currently offline Click here to Send jk5000 a Private Message Find more posts by jk5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

I've checked Amazon.co.uk and it looks like it will arrive here on June 30th

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:26 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

there is 4 disc if you preodred the limted editon 1 its metal gear saga

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:12 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

So there is a 4th disc! What's on it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 09:08 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stalker 360
there is 4 disc if you preodred the limted editon 1 its metal gear saga

Disc 1:MGS3: SE/Subsistance online
Disc 2:Metal Gear 1 & MG 2, First time in America
*LE pre-order excusive*
Disc 3: Snake Eater cut-scenes into 3 hour movie

*pre-order bonus*
Disc 4:Metal Gear Saga Volume 1, 35-Minute documentary about the entire series coming to become what it is now

*If we love MG Saga, they will do a 2nd Volume, hense the name Volume 1*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:20 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snake_15

I didn't know there was a 4th disc either, but yeah were did you order this disc's from?...see I have played all of the Metal Gear games and passed them too....but unfortunately I lost them or broke them...and I am trying to buy them all again....oh and have you guys heard of Metal Gear 4 that game is going to be the best...I cant wait until it comes out and you know I am going to buy the PS3 who's with me?.....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:23 PM
Snake_15 is currently offline Click here to Send Snake_15 a Private Message Find more posts by Snake_15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

im with you kinda old news but awsome game none the less

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Does anyone know when Subsistence hits Europe???

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 10:59 PM
Forget_The_Past
The Phenomenon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Does anyone know when Subsistence hits Europe???

september for brits, dont' know about rest of europe.

IGN gives it 9.8/10 eek!

I would post the link but I can't

quote:
Sorry but you are only allowed to post links once you are more well known. This is to deter spammers. Thank you for understanding

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 02:36 AM
Forget_The_Past is currently offline Click here to Send Forget_The_Past a Private Message Find more posts by Forget_The_Past Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I'll be online once I get it big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 03:04 AM
Big_Bo$$

quote:
The big question, of course, is does all this extra stuff in the game's third disc really warrant depression if you can't get your hands on the limited edition? Realistically I would say no

so yeah, if you didn't get the limited edition, no biggie. but if you can get hands on one, go for it. smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 06:05 PM
Big_Bo$$ is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Bo$$ a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Bo$$ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote