KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ideas...

Ideas...
Started by: drewbiefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drewforever

Ideas...

I love adventurous type PS2 games. A lot I have bought in the past have been really boring for me though. I wanted King Kong, however people say it is very hard and I have no patience with hard games lol! I also like games with some challenges to them but also iinvolving adventure too. Like Lemony snicket's-series of unfortunate events game. I completed that really quickly, because i realy liked it!
Does anyone know of any other great adventure games like that?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 01:29 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

ico is the best one you'll find for the ps2

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 05:01 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I don't know about games being like Lemony....b/c I've never played it.

And it's hard to recommend challenging adventure games when you say you don't want them to be too hard. But I'll give it a go.

My first choice for you when first seeing this thread was "Shadow of the Colossus", whic happens to be made by the same people who made "Ico", which Phat J recommended above.

The problem is, this game may be very challenging for you. You have to think in this game and figure out puzzles and strategies basically for navigating these Colossi.

Ummm....let's see........."Radiata Knights" may be more you're style. It's an RPG, but it's very toned down when compared to the more Dramatic RPGs. It has many funny moments. More on the comedic side. It's not that hard either. It's a good game though.

Although I haven't played Okami, I would think that'd be a good game as well.

Of course I'll aslo recommend "Final Fantasy X", "Final Fantasy X-2", and "Final Fantasy XII"

And "Kingdom Hearts" and "Kingdom Hearts 2" are 2 very good RPGs. They have challenging parts here and there but are overall very easy to get through.

Well I hope that helps.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 06:48 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Hmm are those like final fantasy? I know that is kind of an adventure, but i probably would not fancy thatstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:01 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Jak
Ratchet and Clank
Spyro
sly
rayman
Psychonauts
Ape escape

They are all rather fun.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:13 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

Your more or less into the less hardcore gaming games then i would suggest probably spongebob attack of the krabby patties or Dora the explorer, or maybe even barney and friends... stick out tongue

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:17 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Hmm are those like final fantasy? I know that is kind of an adventure, but i probably would not fancy thatstick out tongue
I named a number of games, so you'll have to be more specific than "those".

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Your more or less into the less hardcore gaming games then i would suggest probably spongebob attack of the krabby patties or Dora the explorer, or maybe even barney and friends... stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:44 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I'd recommend the Jak games, but those can be a little difficult for a casual gamer

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:50 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by Spearhead
I'd recommend the Jak games, but those can be a little difficult for a casual gamer

and retarded people

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:00 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I'm certain most games are difficult for retarded people

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:13 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by Spearhead
I'm certain most games are difficult for retarded people

Well looks like we aren't going to fine a recommendation to fit the requirement.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:19 PM
drewforever

Rayman was not easy, spyro, that was awesome! Then i wore off it LOL

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:23 PM
drewforever

what is the new spyro game called that is out on ps2?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 09:58 PM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

what is the new spyro game called that is out on ps2?

It's called google is your friend so use him or her.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 10:01 PM
drewforever

what? Well i do not know what to type inmessed

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 10:04 PM
MadMel
Heh

"new spyro game"??

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? Well i do not know what to type inmessed
Oh my.............

*Pats Drew on the back*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 07:03 PM
drewforever

Got it big grin
thatr looks kool

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 08:06 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Devil May Cry1&3. Doesn't get better than that. and unlike the rest of these games, these ones actually have a worthwhile difficulty.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 10:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Rachet and Clank owns Jak and Daxter messed

Well not entirely, but you get my drift :P I like Rachet and clank more, it appeals to the young and older gamers, Jak is cool, but doesn't hold my interest as much as R&C.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 11:44 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote