KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Carmaggeddon

Carmaggeddon
Started by: Pulse2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Carmaggeddon

Decided to play my PS1 yesterday, while playing, I saw a demo, Carmaggeddon? I haven't played that game in forever. So I go and get it and play it on PC. Good ol days....they used to play this game back at primary school on the computers, we knew we weren't allowed, but we did it anyway.

Awesome game. I really think they should make a remake of this game, back when this game was out, it got a lot of bad image due to the violence, but know that GTA has taken its place, I doubt people can look at it as bad as they did GTA or even compared to the violence of Gears of war.

They would have to add an edit option so that you can add chainsaws and all sorts of crazy additions to your car, then race to the other side of the city destrying everything and anything in your path while escaping or blowing up the police and any competition you may find ^^

There is a gap in the gaming market for this game seeing as Twisted Metal is nowhere to be seen at the moment. I really would like to see this game again. Who else liked this game?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 09:30 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Carmaggeddon was an awesome game. I played the demo for the the sequal but never got it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 05:16 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote