KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » kojima might make mgs5?!

kojima might make mgs5?!
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

kojima might make mgs5?!

ok, so Hideo Kojima said that mgs4 was the last metal gear solid game, then mgs rising was announced. this was ok, because it is not about snake, and its a prequel to 4. and now...he is considering making a 5. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think he needs to stop, mgs is an awesome series, great story line and just generally entertaining, but I personally want to see what else he can make while not trapped in the mgs universe.

What do you think?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:16 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

The story virtually ended in 4. So I don't know how can they continue it without rebooting it or hurting story(unless they can make a new protagonist or Raiden).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 12:33 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Personally I think MGS is a terrible series that thankfully ended... reanimating the corpse of the series is a bad idea.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:16 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyner
Personally I think MGS is a terrible series that thankfully ended... reanimating the corpse of the series is a bad idea.

Not so much terrible as overrated.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:37 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by Cyner
TAKE IT BACK! lol no, jk. I am glad it is over too, just because IT IS OVER! the fact that he is considering another just irritates me.

oh! he just announced (via twitter) that production of his new game just started, just an fyi.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:41 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I thought Peace Walker was as close to a MGS5 as people could get erm

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 02:31 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

The thing I didn't like about metal gear was that there was more cutscenes than gameplay. If I wanted to watch something that long I would watch a movie. The story was finished in 4 and continuing it will result in the Kojima catching the "George Lucas" syndrome.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:02 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If he does make MGS5, I'm hoping for old cripplied Snake in a wheelchair. Would be bawss.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by NemeBro
If he does make MGS5, I'm hoping for old cripplied Snake in a wheelchair. Would be bawss.

I'd approve.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:04 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote