KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lego Marvel Super Heroes!

Lego Marvel Super Heroes!
Started by: BlackZero30x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

Lego Marvel Super Heroes!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 09:31 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not at all surprised since they've had the license for a while now.

Still, I'm thrilled to see it coming out.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 02:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I was surprised to read the fantastic four was going to be in the game. I have all the Avenger sets, the deadpool/wolverine set and the doc oc spiderman set but I think that this will usher in some new sets. Im so very excited for this because ive been waiting for this for so long.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:15 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Im sure we'll see them in future sets. Heck, Lego only recently released Aquaman, and he was in the Lego Batman 2 game.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Ive been waiting for a Flash release for sometime now. Im hoping that with the release of Aquaman in the batman and the wonder woman/superman set that he will be coming out soon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:43 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Ive been waiting for a Flash release for sometime now. Im hoping that with the release of Aquaman in the batman and the wonder woman/superman set that he will be coming out soon.

I have the Wonder Woman & Superman set. Next for me will be the bat-boat I'm thinking. But yeah, Hopefully there's be many sets over the coming year, and I'm sure Flash will be in one of them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:51 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FOOTAGE!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 04:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FOOTAGE! Sort of.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 04:01 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Thats awesome. Im so very excited for this!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 04:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Same here.

They just better have Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:10 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

lol im pretty sure they will because they said there is going to be over 100 characters and the x-men will be in it. I cant wait to see a character list.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 05:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol same. I liked that they'll be using the spider sense in the actual game too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:58 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

thats a lot more then I thought they would do. I assumed that he would only be able to climb on bricks that others (excluding venom) could not. Although if you look at lego batman 2 and how well done superman was im not entirely surprised they would add one of spidermans more "exotic" powers!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thats a lot more then I thought they would do. I assumed that he would only be able to climb on bricks that others (excluding venom) could not. Although if you look at lego batman 2 and how well done superman was im not entirely surprised they would add one of spidermans more "exotic" powers!

lol yeah, that's true. I just hope the roster will really be that big.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:19 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Read some things on this in the latest Game Informer,

Loki's goal is to claim the throne of Asgard they're also using the designs from the Thor movie for Asgard and there's also a unnamed villain also gets involved to create a alliance with Loki. Also on top of that Galactus is heading towards earth

The Raft is in this and can go there and there's a concept picture of Grand Central Station with sand everywhere.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not surprised at that being the plot. Sounds good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 06:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New images and concept art.........altho not really new to me since i've seen them in Game informer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...k/news/?a=74370

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 03:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hmmm, wonder if they'll have alternate customes for the characters. Do the other Lego games have that for like Batman and such?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 06:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They have alternate costumes, but they're more based on gadgets and such, so not really alternate suits from the comics. Though there is usually a Bruce Wayne to play as too.

Lord of the Rings actually had quite a few. Aragorn as Strider and as the King.

I don't expect there to be alternate suits in this game, but it'd be a nice surprise.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 06:57 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Like, let's say Spidey has an alternate suit of his Iron Spidey costume. Imma explode from my house straight to the game store to buy this shiz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 08:07 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote