KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worst company.

Worst company.
Started by: VG_Addict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VG_Addict

Worst company.

What's the worst company in gaming, of the big three or otherwise?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 03:15 PM
VG_Addict is currently offline Click here to Send VG_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by VG_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Worst company.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VG_Addict

The ones who made "AMY" E.E

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 03:24 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Everybody company has motives of making money.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 03:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Worst company.

Originally posted by VG_Addict

I have to give the price to EA. The amount of times they have ****ed up, well imo that speaks for itself.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 08:12 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It's definitely EA.

Sure, "every company wants money" is a decent enough cop-out. But, not every company has displayed the level of sheer contempt for its own customer base as EA Games has.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 08:16 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
It's definitely EA.

Sure, "every company wants money" is a decent enough cop-out. But, not every company has displayed the level of sheer contempt for its own customer base as EA Games has.

Those bastards shut down LOTR: Conquest online.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 09:49 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

5. Ubisoft
4. Gearbox Software
3. Microsoft Studios
2. Activision/Capcom
1. EA

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 11:24 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Those bastards shut down LOTR: Conquest online.

They let thousands of players wait for weeks without giving any headsup when BFBC2 suddenly experienced a problem with log in.

And don't even get me started on SimCity...

Also the award of the "Worst Company in America" imo also speaks for itself. Not even Ticketmaster or Bank of America could touch them...

Last edited by Utrigita on Nov 13th, 2013 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 08:54 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't we already have a thread such as this?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedX1852

CAPCOM, Living Proof that Japanese People aren't the smartest when it comes to Money, Games, Pleasing Fans, and DLC Practices

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 01:14 PM
RedX1852 is currently offline Click here to Send RedX1852 a Private Message Find more posts by RedX1852 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah lets judge the Japanese people on Capcom

erm

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 01:19 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedX1852

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah lets judge the Japanese people on Capcom

erm

yeah lets get But Hurt, im just sayin, people always think the Japs are gonna overcome us, but when you look at Capcom, they look kinda of stupid in the Gaming Business with all their BS Practices

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 01:24 PM
RedX1852 is currently offline Click here to Send RedX1852 a Private Message Find more posts by RedX1852 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They did overcome us in the 90's

ignorance is bliss with you.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 01:43 PM
RedX1852

Originally posted by Kazenji
They did overcome us in the 90's

ignorance is bliss with you.

Ignorance is Misery Delayed, and you take things to seriously, its a Joke about Japanese people its not like im insulting them, you act like i smacked Akihito and im about to Start WW3, sheesh relax man its just a Forum Site about Games, and it asked what the Worst Company is and i answered with Capcom, my opinion

PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink, no need to start Bashing me cuz i made a Joke, but go on

Last edited by RedX1852 on Nov 13th, 2013 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 01:46 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by RedX1852
CAPCOM, Living Proof that Japanese People aren't the smartest when it comes to Money, Games, Pleasing Fans, and DLC Practices

Nintendo says "hi."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 04:12 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Toss up between EA and Ubisoft.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 08:17 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink

Like your joke?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 09:34 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sony and Nintendo are Japanese companies too. :\ Don't lump them together based on their race just because of one current bad apple (in this case Capcom).

So which company/studio was it again that made Ride to Hell Retribution and was wanting to do sequels for it on other platforms? I'd say that deserves an honorable mention in this thread.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 12:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Reason I didn't add it to my list is 'cause it's so bad, I don't want to acknowledge it even exists. That way the memories would go away...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 12:39 AM
NemeBro

Ignorance is Misery Delayed, and you take things to seriously, its a Joke about Japanese people its not like im insulting them, you act like i smacked Akihito and im about to Start WW3, sheesh relax man its just a Forum Site about Games, and it asked what the Worst Company is and i answered with Capcom, my opinion

PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink, no need to start Bashing me cuz i made a Joke, but go on

Why do you capitalize random words in your posts?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 01:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote