KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale

Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale

Has anybody ever read the series Pendragon? It's a very good series. It's about a 14-year old teenager who finds out that his Uncle Press is a "Traveler" and so is he. Being a Traveler means going to different dimensions to save the people in the dimension. The characters in the books are very likeable. Again, it's a great series and if you like
Sci-Fi/Fantasy than you will like these books.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:07 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

theres allot of sci-fi fans that I think would be interested in this!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:23 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
penguin29

i didn't think many others had read the series, but now i know that there are others out there. Does anybody know any other terretories besides these?: First Earth, 2nd earth, 3rd earth, denduron, cloral, veelox, eelong, or zadaa?send them to me if you know.

and so are you
but the roses are wilted
the violets are dead
the sugar bowl is empty
and so is your head!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:49 PM
penguin29 is currently offline Click here to Send penguin29 a Private Message Find more posts by penguin29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i red all da books but thats all i no

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
penguin29

Ok. there's supposed to be another one coming out in a little bit. Like in the end of january or the beggining of febuary. Hotsauce6548-will you pm me when the next one comes out? I can't wait to find out how the rules have changed. or if mark and courtney get to flume to help bobby or if they just stay acloytes.

and so are you
but the roses are wilted
the violets are dead
the sugar bowl is empty
and so is your head!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:25 PM
penguin29 is currently offline Click here to Send penguin29 a Private Message Find more posts by penguin29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

sure penguin... i'll pm you, as soon as i see it that is. i was wondering wen the new one was coming out, and im always looking for it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:59 AM
cookie17398

Happy Dance pendragon is the best pm me whenthe new 1 comes out Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:46 PM
cookie17398 is currently offline Click here to Send cookie17398 a Private Message Find more posts by cookie17398 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper_Lod1

Question who knows when the new book is out

if anyone knows tell me in a pm thanx

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:03 PM
Viper_Lod1 is currently offline Click here to Send Viper_Lod1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper_Lod1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claire_bear

OMG! im reading the second Pendragon book (The Lost City of Faar) and i absolutely love it, i finished the first one in like 3 hours just never wanting to stopping reading hehe, i love Bobby he seems like a great guy, but i wish more could happen between him and Courtney wink anyone know when the new ones coming out?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 09:34 PM
claire_bear is currently offline Click here to Send claire_bear a Private Message Find more posts by claire_bear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

I've only read the first two. I would have to request them at the town library to get the next ones. They were very good, especially the first one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:58 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

Ok people here's the scoop:

1. The next book is coming out in august
2. It's called Black Water
3. It is focused on the teritory Eelong
4. there are suposed to be 10 teritories but so far there are only 8

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:17 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

If you have any questions write me

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:21 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kane625

umm....thats so awesome

i read every single one...

the last one left u in so much suspence.... gosh i just loved every single book a lot

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:19 PM
Kane625 is currently offline Click here to Send Kane625 a Private Message Find more posts by Kane625 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I've read the first 2 books in the series. I thought they were awesome. When is the paperback of the 3rd gonna be released?

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:17 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dudeinblack2000

Smile

I've read the first one and am begining the second one. so far from what I've heard The Never War is the best. I hope I can finesh all of them by the time the next one comes out. smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:31 PM
dudeinblack2000 is currently offline Click here to Send dudeinblack2000 a Private Message Find more posts by dudeinblack2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dudeinblack2000

P.S. I'm doing a book report on the first book for school. I have to make a suit case and pack ten items the main character would bring on a trip. anyone got any ideas.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:45 PM
dudeinblack2000 is currently offline Click here to Send dudeinblack2000 a Private Message Find more posts by dudeinblack2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

um... i would being most of the stuff he brought like a dog whistle and a Milky Way candy bar... stuff like that

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:24 PM
alex_crayne

The new book comes out augest 1,04

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:48 PM
alex_crayne is currently offline Click here to Send alex_crayne a Private Message Find more posts by alex_crayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
premiumsk8

Cool

I read all the books, they were amazing although the second book got a bit boring at some parts. My favorite was the never war, i liked the topic of the mafia and gangsters. I just cant wait until the 5th book comes out. 1 question for anyone who can awnser, if theres a first earth and third earth, why does first earth start at that recent and not of taken place in the times of cavemen or dinosaurs. Also what about 4th or 5th earth? are they saying that earth doesnt exist past that certain time?
eek! confused evil face laughing Happy Dance sick

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:44 PM
premiumsk8 is currently offline Click here to Send premiumsk8 a Private Message Find more posts by premiumsk8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dew the dew

Cool Pendragon

dude these pendragon books are awesome i finished the last fourth one last night. they were all good i thought Cloral was my personal favorite.
i sure hope he continues to write this series.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:14 PM
dew the dew is currently offline Click here to Send dew the dew a Private Message Find more posts by dew the dew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote