KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » wats the most times you've read the same book?

wats the most times you've read the same book?
Started by: ashtonsNO1fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

wats the most times you've read the same book?

i've read "forever" by judy bloom 3 times and im gonna read it again soon, i think its gr8, and my fave horror book is the thrill club by r.l.stine which i've read three times too.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 12:55 PM
Em0me101 is currently offline Click here to Send Em0me101 a Private Message Find more posts by Em0me101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

I've read "The Dreamland Chronicles" about 4 or 5 times.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:59 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I read Lord of the Rings every year... since I was nine....that's at least 26 times.....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:31 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

at least laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:43 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Corran
at least laughing out loud

laughing

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:05 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

I read "The Bacta War" five times.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:11 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien....I think I'm on my 5th time right now

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:48 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

Hm I've read Dark Vision by L.J. Smith at least 5 times already.

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:49 PM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tblumer

Ive read harry potter (the whole series, 1-5) 5 times, and ive read number 3 at least 3 times after that. Another book ive read many times is clive cusslers pacific vortex at 8 times....itsa good book

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:10 AM
tblumer is currently offline Click here to Send tblumer a Private Message Find more posts by tblumer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

at least 15 times.

and when i read that book for the firt time i've started imidiatelly reading it for the second time.. (so i read it twice during one day/night blink )

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

two.meh.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:31 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

I don't reread books if I can help it. Who has the time to read something they've already read!! There are soo many more books out there to read! *runs in circles* I'll never catch up! *cries*

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:20 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I had read "Girl Interuped" so many times I losed count.HP I had read about ten times each.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:24 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I think I've read Moneyball 5 times.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:32 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i've read most of Robert G. Barretts books 3ish times, the harry potter books god only knows how many times

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 06:19 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rohan524
Beyond Propaganda

Three times for 100 Years of Solitude (Marquez) and House of the Spirits (Allende).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:21 AM
rohan524 is currently offline Click here to Send rohan524 a Private Message Find more posts by rohan524 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I'm currently working my way through my 10th time of the Lord of the Rings. I made a little competition for myself to see how many times I could read the trilogy between the releases of FotR in theatres and the release of Rotk. I made it to 8.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:40 AM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I've read the Harry Potter books multiple times. I couldn't say how many though.

I've probably read a few sweet valley high books a few times. I usually read the ones I own again and again when I'm looking for a simple non challenging read. yes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:39 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Heir of the Empire twice... I have too much to do and read to read the same book a few times

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I've read the Harry potter books many MANY times each laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:57 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote