KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Geoffry Rush

Geoffry Rush
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

Smile Geoffry Rush

He may not be the youngest and hottest dude but I love the character Captain Barbossa and he did a really good job of itsmile
and also I was watching the credits of Finding Nemo and he does the voice of the pelican Nigellaughing I didn't recognize him because he put on an Australian accent for the character.. does anyone know of any other movies he was in?confused

p.s. I can't spell his first name rightstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:28 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yeah, you were just off by one letter, it's Geoffrey (I believe).

He's a great actor, and he's better at playing more of the villian, the antoganist.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:10 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

He was great

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:25 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lolz I couldn't figure out what was wrong with itstick out tongue.. yea what other movies is he in?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:44 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Aside from Johnny D, I thought he did the best acting.

Note: Johnny is #1 and so hot! love Yeah, I know this was about Geoffrey Rush, but I couldn't help myself.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:01 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lolz can anyone ever?stick out tongue
yea I agree I though Geoffery did an awesome job and made the best Barbossa.. and my friend even came out saying she actually thought he was hot.. well no offense to him but how old is he?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:03 AM
Fallen

She thought he was hot? I've never heard anyone say that before, but I guess everyone has different taste. And his age...I have no idea.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:07 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lolz I know when she told me I was like whatblink but then after I was like well I would like him for his acting because he's awesomeyes

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:09 AM
Fallen

Yes, he's a really good actor, but he's not really my definition of HOT.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:12 AM
WeAreTheWorld

me neither.. I'd like to see him try something kind of comedic or something that involves a change in character.. because it sounds like he's awesome with accents and stuffstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:17 AM
Fallen

I've never really seem him any other movie, well at least not one that I remember. Actually, I did see him in the beginning of Intolerable Cruelty. (I snuck in while waiting for the movie I paid for to start.) He looked really different. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail and he played a rich snob. He came home one day and caught his wife sleeping with the pool boy. Geoffrey chased after him with a gun. It was pretty funny but wierd.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:22 AM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz did he do a good job of it?
and I agree when not in costume as Barbossa he looks really different

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:25 AM
Fallen

From what I saw, yeah his acting was pretty good. I only saw the first ten minutes of the movie so I don't know how he did in the rest of the film. And yeah he looked a whole lot different from his role as Barbossa.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:44 AM
taylorrne

He is also in the movie "Banger Sisters".....very funny!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:37 PM
taylorrne is currently offline Click here to Send taylorrne a Private Message Find more posts by taylorrne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
popdiva16

I searched for a list of his filmography and he's been in a lot of stuff.
Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001691/

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:48 PM
popdiva16 is currently offline Click here to Send popdiva16 a Private Message Find more posts by popdiva16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

wow 30 movies.. that's almost as much as Johnny D!!!!!

and here's a picblink very different from Barbossa but I see the resemblancestick out tongue

whoa he has a natural Australian accent I didn't notice it in POTCblink maybe because he was using a Brit accentconfused and he's 53stick out tongue

Attachment: geoffrey rush.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:24 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh he also was a greta actor in the film... very nasty, evil character but played well smile

ye i know i just calculated n hes 53... woahhh but anyhooo hes a good actor

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:29 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea and he's cool for 53.. Barbossa is cool I like his hatbig grinstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:53 AM
chez
Corporal-Captain

Geoffrey Rush is a fellow Australian, and so I hear a fair bit about him. He's going to be in a telemovie 'The Life and Death of Peter Sellers' as the title character, which would be a VERY challenging role.

Something else I heard about him from a few years ago was that kiss he had with Kate Winslet at a news conference... eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:34 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

Kate Winslet!!!!How old is she?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:36 AM