KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Autograph signing

Autograph signing
Started by: Pirates life fo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pirates life fo

Autograph signing

I have to say that Depp is the man!! He got off a long shoot wednesday evening and spent an hour signing autographs for a mob of a few thousand screaming fans. I read somewhere that he is consiered #1 amongst celebrities in autograph signing and now I know why. I have always seen him as a brilliant actor. Its comforting to know that he is still a real person that appreciates where his immense fame comes from.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:18 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i know i love him even more because of that! hje is soo sweet and cares for hhis fans love

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:21 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yes<3 He's awesomesmile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:32 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yes he is! im in love big grin gosh i wish i knew him... *drifts off into a fantasy where i meet johnny depp*

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:34 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

Easy enough. Come to Cali, find out where they are shooting and wait until they wrap for the day. Hopefully you too can have a Johnny Autograph

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:36 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I want to be in Pirates 4. I'm going to be in Pirates 4 mwhahahaha That would be fun fun fun...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:42 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i do too! but im too young and not britsih....i laready live in cali but im not sure when thye are shooting and i would have no one to take me

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:52 AM
Pirate4Life

will there really be a pirates 4??

Join the HENRY club!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:56 PM
Pirate4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Pirate4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Pirate4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

we are hoping! johnny wants to and so does the director...in fact the director kind of hinted in one of his interviews that there was going t be one

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:01 PM