KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 4... our version

POTC 4... our version
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

POTC 4... our version

I know I know... we never stop. big grin

Here's the beginning which was started on a different thread. We will continue it here...

Black screen fades into a slow motion, hazy vision of Elizabeth running across a beach in a white dress, laughing. As she runs, dark clouds begin moving in towards the shore, quickly, and thunder rolls. Elizabeth looks up in dismay as rain quickly soaks her. As she stands in the waves, looking up at the clouds, dark hands begin to reach for her legs, and suddenly, she is pulled under the water, as a final crash of thunder shakes the sky...
And then Will wakes suddenly from a sound sleep... he was having another nightmare.
He shakes himself and staggers out of bed, reaching for the bottle of whiskey on a table nearby. As he moves about the room, we see a rich setting that has obviously been trashed by him, as clothing and maps lay scattered around. Finally Will pulls open the curtains and early morning light streams in. Port Royal glistens outside the window.
We hear a knock on the door. Will quickly thrusts the whiskey behind a pile and opens the door, as several important looking men enter.

First man: Good morning, Governor. I trust you slept well.

Will: Hardly.

Second man: Lots to do today, I'm afraid. First you have a meeting with the ambassador from England, and then a ceremony for the daughter of your chief advisor, and of course there's still the matter of the tides to be dealt with.

Will: I can't very well control the tides! Are they still irregular?

First man: Extremely. The townspeople are getting very anxious. Sea life is dying. And its making it extremely hard for our ships to get into port. What the devil could be causing the sea to move like this?

Will: (suddenly thinking clearly) only the devil himself...

The two men look at him oddly.

Will: (still speaking to himself) We ought to have known it was no use leaving them to themselves... but what can they want this time? (he is referring to Tia and Jones, who they had unwisely left to themselves at the end of their last adventure)

Cut to a beautiful white beach next to a crystal ocean, where Elizabeth is smiling up at the sky. Distantly, she sees a small boat coming near her, and laughing, she runs through the water and jumps into the boat. Captain Jack Sparrow is there to catch her in a hug.

Liz: Jack!

Jack: It's been too long, darling... must be nigh on two days!

Liz: Did you find them?

Jack: Yes, the pearl is on its way back here to collect us. They stopped in Tortuga for news. Apparantly the governor of Port Royal has need of us...

Liz: Will? What can he want?

(cut to Jack and Liz entering the governor's mansion, Liz's old home. It's a little emotional for her, but Jack is eating this right up)
Jack: Fine man this new governor must be (sits in a chair and puts his feet up) Late to his own meeting.
Liz: Governors are busy men, Jack
Jack: But not busy enough to avoid any politicking, are they, love?
(Governor Dumas enters)
Dumas: Captain Jack Sparrow!
Jack (to Liz): Captain. Fine man this new governor must be
Dumas: And Ms. Swann. News of your late father reached me while I was still living in France. My condolences.
Liz: Much appreciated, sir. But what do you want with us? We both have the brand.
Dumas: Well, as you must have heard, the sea life is dying and Port Royal mainly earns its income in the fishing industry. There were rumors, gathered mostly from other pirates, about the two of you meeting the one who now controls the seas.
(there is a pause)
Dumas: I'm talking, of course, about the goddess Calypso
Jack: One would think you went a bit hard on the rum then (Liz looks at him strangely)
Dumas: These stories are untrue?
Jack: In Tortuga, mate, stories that are true often pass as untrue and stories that are untrue often pass as true, just not as true as the untrue ones.
Dumas: That is a bit confusing
Jack: It may be all that time living in France, mate
Dumas: Then I will ask plainly, you have never heard of Calypso or had any dealings with her?
Liz: Governor-
Jack: What are we to do if we have?
Dumas: Among pirates, we also met more unsavory characters.
Dumas: The Caribbean is full of voodoo, of old myths believed...and confirmed, to be reality. Without the East India Trading Company's knowledge, we have procured a rare vile.
Jack: Rum is sometimes rare.
Dumas: This vile is said to make those mortals who drink it immortal.
Liz: I'm not surprised you kept it secret from the EITC then.
Dumas: Well, it needs to be served to a mortal by an immortal for it to work. However, we have learned the opposite is also true. A drink of this by an immortal, served by a mortal, will result in sure mortality for the drinker.
Liz: This will make Calypso able to die?
Dumas: Yes. What is it I can give you two to persuade you to sail through the islands to find her?
Jack: Ask the lady.

(SIDE NOTE: Governor Dumas is deputy governor/assistant to Will¡K) ƒº

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:09 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OH GEE>... Willofawisp, i LOVE that scene. SOOOO good. I loved the line about both of them having the brand...

Elizabeth turns to Dumas.

Liz: Could we perhaps have a moment alone?

Dumas: Of course! Governor Turner will be in shortly.

He leaves. Liz turns to Jack.

Liz: Jack... do you remember the last time we had dealings with HER? We both had scrapes with death... lost people we loved...

Jack: But we won through, love.

Liz: And left some loose ends.

Jack: It's time to tie those up. Until Tia Dalma and Jones are stopped, we may never have a moment's peace.

Will enters the room, trying his best to look cheerful and put together. Liz and Jack, however, are not easily fooled.

Will: Captain Sparrow. Elizabeth. I've missed you both. Found any treasure lately?

Liz: (looking slyly at Jack) we've been exploring some exciting territory.

Jack struggles to keep a straight face.

Jack: What can we do for you, lad?

Will: You know Jack, I wish you would stop referring to me as a "lad". I'm a man, and a governor.

Liz: Will, you know as well as us the danger involved in willingly going after Tia... especially after the way things fell out between us all.

Will: (sighing) I have no one else to turn to. I fear for this town... and the whole Caribbean. We knew this peace couldn't last forever. We've won out against the East India Company so far, but we have another threat now. We ought to face it.

Jack: We? From your underling we got the impression it would be Elizabeth and I doing the dirty work.

Will: Am I to understand you are AFRAID of going after her, Captain?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:20 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

i LUV it! Klp n Willofawisp ur both sooooooooooo cleva n creative

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:18 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

*applause*
BRILLIANT!!
but how did will become the governor?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:47 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

yeh i agree wat a great way 2 start a new chapta in da series *applause* like jessigem

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:57 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

you guys put alot of hought into this,...

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:58 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

omg im gonna go bak n read da potc 3 script OUR TAKE thread i luv it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooo
oooooooooo much 2 big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:32 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

interesting, go on!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:07 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

ha, uncharted territory. I love it when Liz uses innuendo. Very good, Kate!

Jack (just looks at Will): What was that?
Will: Are you afraid to go after her?
Jack: Son, you think that will make me say, 'I'll show the welp a thing or two about being afraid' and go after the only immortal being bent against making me life a livin' hell. Am I close to what you were thinking?
Will: Gov. Dumas is a good man and can run Port Royal in my absence. It's always been the three of us and if you'll remember, we worked well as a team.
Liz: Shh! Both of you. Someone's coming.
(maid enters)
Kate: Governor, I brought the cups of tea you (sees Jack and Liz) pirates!
Will: Here on business, Kate. Thank you.
(Kate leaves the room but listens to the rest of the conversation)

And if there is any room for doubt, Kate is named in honor of Katelovespirate, and learns all about what Will has in mind for himself, Liz, and Jack.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:32 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yay Kate has her own character big grin
she deserves it. so do you willofawisp. happy

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:37 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah she does! oh and i luv the story soo far! more more!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:32 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

hey! where are our creatives????

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:35 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

YAYAYAY!!! smile this makes me SOOOO happy...

oh gosh. this one is going to be good, guys.

Jack: I'm not sure the idea of a team is best, Governor. The more of us, the more of us to get captured or killed, likely as not.

Liz: Jack, I think we need Will with us. Somehow this problem involves all of us.

Jack: Are you disagreeing with me love? You ought to be careful, or I'll handcuff you to the mast.

They both beginning giggling wildly, and Liz's hand moves around Jack and they start playing a not to subtle game of handsy. Will looks uncomfortable.

Will: Well? What do you think?

Jack: I think it's daft, boy. But seeing as how our livelihood is endangered as well as yours, we're in.

Will: Well, that's settled then. (he is beginning to be rather offended by Jack Liz's obvious touchy-feelyness.) I'll meet you at the Pearl later... I have some things to finish up here. And try to keep a low profile until then, eh?

Jack and Liz wander out, where Kate the maid is sweeping a very clean portion of the floor. Liz eyes her for a moment.

Liz: (whispering to Jack) I think Will has spying servants.

Jack: (whispering back) which room used to be yours?

Liz grabs his hand and the sneak up the stairs together, while Liz leads him into a room that is covered in clothing and maps. Liz groans.

Liz: That Will. He's completely trashed it.

Jack: So you used to sleep here?

Liz: Yes, in long white nightgowns with nightcaps and everything.

Jack: Thats very interesting...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:09 PM
CaptinJackLover

ooo me lkes!!!!! ALOT! continue!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:11 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

aww will trashed her bedroom....

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:11 PM
coolmovies

can i be in this movie

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:12 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Cut back to Will in his office, where he has begun to down a bottle of whiskey. Dumas enters and Will hides the bottle.

Dumas: Well, what happened?

Will: We're going to take care of it. I'm sure you won't mind running things around here while I'm gone.

Dumas: You know Governor, it isn't exactly normal for you to be heading up these missions.

Will: Dumas, you're a good friend. You know I've been chaffing to get away for quite some time. Now here is my chance. It's not that I dont want this position, but... well...

Dumas: (quietly) Elizabeth certainly looked happy.

Will: Yes, she did. (grinning) I dont think losing her was the hardest part, it was losing her to HIM.

Dumas: He cuts an impressive figure. Something of a legend. Do you ever think you'll love again?

A knock on the door. Kate enters, with a delivery for Will.

Kate: I beg your pardon sir, but this just came from the king...

Will: Thank you. (He opens the letter and scans it briefly) Bugger. The King is sending his chief advisor for an important visit of state.

Dumas: (groaning) not another one. How soon?

Will: three weeks. (he looks apologetically at Kate) more scrubbing and shining, i'm afraid.

Dumas: You WILL be back before then, yes?

Will: Of course. This really shouldnt take long. A bit of rum, a few minutes of flirtation with Jack, and the witch will be dead.

Dumas: And what about Jones?

Will: (sharply) What about him?

Dumas: Will he go easy?

Will: Once Tia Dalma is dead, he will...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:18 PM
CaptinJackLover

ooo me likes!!!!!! big grin as always!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:20 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

omg omg omg
if will falls in love with kate.....
KLP i will be jeolous of you since its your character
but i love this story. big grin

oh wait i just remembered....i started writing a story a while ago and the girl(kate) and the guy(will) fall in love....that's kinda creepy. that they have the same names i mean

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:20 PM
katelovespirate

haha i didnt mean to imply will would fall in love with kate... haha. i think everyone should write themselves in, its mroe fun! smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:24 PM