KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The reason jack stopped himself from kissing lizzy in the curiostity conversation....

The reason jack stopped himself from kissing lizzy in the curiostity conversation....
Started by: PIRATES=SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

The reason jack stopped himself from kissing lizzy in the curiostity conversation....

ELIZABETH SWANN
Curiosity. You're going to want it.
A chance to be admired. And gain the
rewards that follow. You won't be able
to resist. You're going to want to know...
what it tastes like.

JACK SPARROW
I *do* want to know what it tastes like.

ELIZABETH SWANN
But - seeing as you're a good man I
know you will *never* put me in a position
that would compromise my honor.

[Jack stares in horror as the black spot boils back into view
on his hand, Elizabeth doesn't notice]

ELIZABETH SWANN
I'm proud of you, Jack.

Its not because he realized he was putting her into a a position that would compromise Her honor , although that may have something to do with it its because he was starteled when the black spot reappeared!pirate

So in other words jack wanted to kiss her but the moment was ruined by jones when the black spot reappeared.
pirate pirate

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 11:12 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

exactly. smile

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 12:16 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

right, so what's your point?
i think everyone has figured that out by now

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:09 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I didn't know people were confused about that....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:32 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Affirmative.
It seemed pretty clear to me as well.

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:20 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

me too....

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:39 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

umm..me too

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 05:33 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
right, so what's your point?
i think everyone has figured that out by now
You dont have to be so rude gosh!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:07 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i'm the only one here that didn't get that until now... i think... messed

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:13 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

sorry I really didn't mean to be rude just that i had to admit that it was sorta obviouse but it's a good thing you pointed it out cause now anyone who didn't get it in the first place will get it now

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:43 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

meh....

i just don't remember if i did get that or not.. messed

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 12:04 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

i was too busy freaking out in the cinema , i Didnt pay attention to johnnys hand lol.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 12:38 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

gosh ppl are mean not to sound mean myself but u guys shouldve at least said "yes we had also noticed that" or something in a polite way...theres some ppl who are still confused so lets take it easy on them. lets not make them feel left out or stupid.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:44 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
gosh ppl are mean not to sound mean myself but u guys shouldve at least said "yes we had also noticed that" or something in a polite way...theres some ppl who are still confused so lets take it easy on them. lets not make them feel left out or stupid.

I agree smile

its hard enough to work out some theories sometimes that people are talking about because I didn't quite get a scene they are talking about...either that or i saw a scene in a COMPLETELY different way lol

Before i started posting on here i had only watched the 2nd film twice...and i STILL missed the compass thing AND the black spot thing...AND the sword thing...AND the persuade me thing......AND i could go on forever with what i also didnt get embarrasment

And then i came here...and it all started making sense big grin
and then i read the theories and they intregued me ALOT smile

So yeah, i bet alot of us were a little confused before we came onto this board...alot of people (like myself) just don't 'get' some scenes...and then it comes to them afterwards (like they did with me hehe) and you just think to yourself;

"Duuuuuur! Thats totally obvious...NOW!"

Its like when you sing a song to yourself, and you think that the singers are singing one thing, when they are really singing something else and your getting the words wrong...and then one day you just realise what they ARE singing and you think your a dumbass for not noticing it before.....or is that just me? embarrasment

ok im gonna go, im tired and rambling lol

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:39 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
You dont have to be so rude gosh!!!

sorry i didn't mean for it to sound rude, i was just asking if you had a depper meaning to it or something

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 04:08 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

hehe depper. lol i no u meant deeper, but u said Depper!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:22 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, whoops

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:06 PM