KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 1 DVD commentary..

POTC 1 DVD commentary..
Started by: mss_mira

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

Laugh POTC 1 DVD commentary..

omg no has to reply to this but i jst thought i should put it out there. i love the commentary keira and jack do in the 1st movie.. i watch it and crack up everytime! i think they're amazingly funny together lol! <3 laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:39 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

she's a little bit "oh my god, it's me again. look it's me" wink but he's cute :3 oh, voice to die for XD

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:35 AM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah their good together...VERY funny. keira is sorta acting like:"I'm the queen of the stage. no one DARE steal my show...especially Johnny." and he's more like"you broke my heart! hey I blinked there and I shouldn't have." you know he's more sincere so they make a great duo. They were I great pairing but I think they should've paired Johnny with orlando or keira instead of Gore cause Gore wants to talk a bout directing and MAKING the film like Jerry. whilst Johnny SHOULD talk abou his character with another actor. but overall the comentaries were great even the Johnny/Gore one

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:26 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

she is funny: Iliked the part when she was like ohh a bit closer Johnny, Bit closer
I thought that was so funny laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:12 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

i thought it was funnt how in like every scene she had to point out how wardrobe made her bust bigger... and when the scene came up where johnny ripped of her coreset she is all, "oh those are the real thing right there!" lol<3

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 10:13 PM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

on my dvd johnny does it with gorew and keira does it with jack davenport the commentary i mean

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:41 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah...that's what they mean....it's jack davenport not jack sparrow...any wya i went the entire commentary going SHUT UP KEIRA! let the Davenport talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:02 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

oh! ok i feel utterly stupid now... but thats how i felt when i watched it Keira was Very self absorbed

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:11 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL I think she was just joking about^^

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:42 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I liked it when she told Jack to shut up lol

I think they paired Johnny and Gore together.. cause they are more alike...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:37 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote