KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *this is horrible...*

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *this is horrible...*
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Shocked NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *this is horrible...*

I just found out that they wont have the AWE trailer on the DMC DVD!
im soo bummed and im pretty sure the rest of you are too....sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:30 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Umm if i rember right somebody alreadyposted that confused

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:42 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ooo really??? oops! my bad! i didnt know that.... *shrugs*

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:49 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well atleast therei another tread were people can scream about that they are so unhappy.o well

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:51 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

gah! i need the fix of the AWE trailer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
...ok im over it....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:51 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

are you serious? i was expecting it! nooooooo does anyone have any idea when it will come out?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:53 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

See... what i told you.Not me

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:54 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Holy crab Girl you scared the holly patoolas out of me. I thought it was something horrible. big grin
Yea it sucks that they won't have the trailer in the DVD.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:55 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

it is horrible! but yeah ur right i did kinda over react...but im sorry i just cant wait!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 10:59 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

good way to forget about it(atleast for a time)is get drunk.Butdont go to school if youre drunk when the teachers can see you.Youl regret it

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:00 PM
CaptinJackLover

welll yreah youll regret it! youll regret getting drunk if your under age even if you dont go to school!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:01 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

well yeah.if you try to go to sleep o man that feels realy sucky

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:04 PM
CaptinJackLover

has that happened to you befor eor sumthin?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:08 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

one time me and some of my friends went to have a drink.after we got drunk we went to school.there was a party but we coudent dance.We coudent even stand normaly.So we did a litle head banging and went home.one of the teachers saw us and told us to go back but we just went forward.i didnt get my jacket back

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:11 PM
CaptinJackLover

hahaha nice....that was very smart of you...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:14 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Umm i didnt understand what i was doing.While i was with my friends it wanst that bad but when i was home ah it was horible.i think ilnever drink again(but i doubt it devil )

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:19 PM
CaptinJackLover

yeah i doubt it too...i bet your drunk right now! :P

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:25 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

nop.Im not Jack Sparrow im Jack of Blades

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:31 PM
CaptinJackLover

hahaha

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:32 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

whats so funny?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:33 PM