KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Potc <1

Potc <1
Started by: bat14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bat14
Davy Jones

Potc <1

Hello. I read this in a mag, so I translated it:

Other actres would lick their fingers, to act only one time in their life with Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. Keira Kneigthley stood already three times with both of them in front of the camera - But now the time is over! Still before "Pirates of the Caribbean 3", which comes in may 2007 comes in theatres, declares Keira: "I played as Elithabeth since I was 17. Now I'm 21 and I want to do something comletely different." And it is no secret in Hollywood, that it goes on after the third part. But Keira shouldn't make the producers big worries: The new parts should play temporally before the existing Films - without Orli and Keira, only with Johnny Depp.

That's great. There'll come out more films.

But I think Keira 'll die.
Because, what should be, if they want to make more films after the existing story.

--- I'm waiting ---

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:27 PM
bat14 is currently offline Click here to Send bat14 a Private Message Find more posts by bat14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea, i totally agree.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 07:56 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

she didn't actually say that last part "now I want to do something completely different" people keep taking what she originaly said and putting it out of context

what she first said never sounded as if she wasn't going to continue

..the original reporter took what she said and then said "keira wont admit it but I think she's leaving" or something..

but this is the first time I have seen someone actually change what she originally said roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:07 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well, its confuzzling. kill liz off in the third, then jack and will are having a sword fight in the whole 4th movie and then they pop fiera in, and they do the kiss scene with jack and liz, and...its all over?

lol

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:09 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bat14
Davy Jones

Maybe jones kill her.
And so Jack and Will can kill jones together.

It said also, that the next parts 'll play before the first one

--- I'm waiting ---

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:31 PM
bat14 is currently offline Click here to Send bat14 a Private Message Find more posts by bat14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah but I dont trust that source because they have basically changed what she said...and they have lied...Its a tabloid newspaper..never trust em lol..

they could be talking crap

I dont think its a prequel, It may now be because Keira refuses to contine (although I dunno if I believe that)..well its gonna kind of be a prequel based on where AWE actually ends IMO.

they say its gonna be a re-invention of AWE not a continuatuion

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:33 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

my dad used to work for the daily Mirror and he said never trust anything thay say its usually utter crap based on no proof.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 01:35 PM
SarahB

lol...i never rly read them anyway

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 04:43 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote