KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Arrrrgggg!!!!

Arrrrgggg!!!!
Started by: CaptainJacksLuv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Arrrrgggg!!!!

Omg! i just bought this months issue of "Smash Hits" and inside is the "The 10 best ever movie couples" and number nine is none other than.....

Will and Elizabeth:

"Why can't Orlando Bloom be in love with us from afar? Or Even from a short distance, or heck, us close! So hot! Will (Orlando) and Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) are the sassiest couple to come out of a pirate movie. The love story begins in unrequited territory. Will is in love with Elizabeth, but she is set to marry an uptight loohooser named Norrington (Jack Davenport). In a bizarre turn of events Elizabeth and Will end up helping the notorious eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) reclaim his beloved ship, The Black Pearl. They end up in love and engaged, but in the sequel their wedding is postponed when they're both arrested (yes, it's a rocky road for these two). We'll just have to wait to see how it ends in the third and final installment"

I screamed my head off and i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

oops.....winkKa-Chowwink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 11:31 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

AHHHH!!

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:31 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

sadsadsadsadsadsad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:42 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

But which pairing won a prize? >X3
SPARRABETH!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:05 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

eh, no big deal. it's a magazine, not the producers of the film. but maybe you should hide this thread before everyone gets on and freaks out... blink

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:07 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

You all care abit to much about who's going to get paired up.
Just be happy we're even getting a third movie!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:09 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Guess everyone in the world isn't such a J/E shipper after all. Look, the writer didn't even mention the Kiss of Doom and Death and Bad Things. Apparently they were as impressed with it as I was. :yawn: laughing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:28 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

yeah, who cares...Jack and Elizabeth won the People's Choice for best couple....voted on by the people..that's just a mags opinion...no biggie..but yet, I agree with Kate...get rid of this before it starts all kind of trouble..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:34 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I also agree with Kate. You might want to ask Rogue to do something before we have another outbreak like our 'war' with KTTC.

*mumbles* I don't want to through do that again.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:41 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Someone lock this thread quickly....please.......

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:43 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Rogue can probable delete it...Because,even if it's locked,they can still read it....

Shall I ask for closer?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:46 PM
Surreal_44

I think it's a good reminder to this forum that not everyone enjoys J/E, nor does the whole world see Jack and Elizabeth as the only valid couple from Pirates of the Caribbean.

And it shouldn't be dismissed as 'just' someone's opinion. wink That isn't very fair, is it? I mean, you're belief that J/E should end up together is 'just' an opinion as well, and the People's Choice Awards is 'just' an awards show that allows obsessive people to vote multiple times (and since there is no registration, you can vote multiple times a day from different computers), so is it really what the masses voted for, or just a specific group of people who are driven enough to vote as much as possible? big grin

Chew on that for a while. I'll be posting in the Norribeth ficcie thread soon. big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:53 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Yes,but lets not forget that that is how the KMC vs KTTC battle happened. Most of us here thought people at KTTC thought it was going to be W/E while we thought it was going to be J/E.

But look now. some of us are from KTTC and friends with people here. But now,this isn't about what WE think anymore. It's about people who don't come here.

J/E won one thing,and now W/E something else. It's almost like a repeat. We all might use that against each other. saying J/E won this and blah,blah.
We can't let this get to our heads. Not yet. Right now,lets just enjoy what we have on the forum so far,and not worry about pairings.

*pants* Never typed that much before...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:04 PM
katelovespirate

seriously. i thought we had all let the shipping wars die down a little bit. it's not like any of our arguments mean anything when it comes to what's going to happen.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:06 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

True,and they have died down. Also,is it just me or is less and less people coming here. This forum used to be full of life...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:11 PM
katelovespirate

no, actually, a lot more people have been coming, numbers wise. i think it's just that fewer people are posting. and certain notables have drifted away a bit.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:15 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Omg lol. Big deal. Will and Liz is still considered a couple looool.

Its only a magazine from the fans, is not a magazine from the writers, T&T, choosing their best couples lol.

Big deal.

It won't stop me from breathing, eating, sleeping, and living, And it certainly won't stop me from loving POTC smile

Who wants some waffles with extra syrup? big grin

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:20 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

speaking of certain noteables...

since i got back, LovelyOne has disappeared sad

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:22 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Lovelyone was last on Jan 14th.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:25 PM
lovethemtigers

I think Lovely has become dismayed with all the rumors and spoilers the last post I saw from her was very negative....she was not enjoying what she thinks is going to happen in AWE

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:25 PM