KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Contemporary Characters

Contemporary Characters
Started by: Surreal_44

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surreal_44

Contemporary Characters

So I was wondering, if the characters were in the year 2007, how would they be employed; what would they be doing? Any thoughts?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:59 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

thay will be the same.
they will keep drinking rum.
:P

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:10 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Jack= would probably be a ROCK STAR....playing in a Band!

Norrington= would probably be a Police Officer, Sheriff

Elizabeth= Body Guard, Detective, Female Kick Boxer

Davy Jones= Drug Dealer, Head of the Mafia

Tia Dahlma= Phsycic

Gibbs= Probably be Jack's Agent (Entourage)

Will= fire fighter, Drag Queen (sorry...couldnt resist..lol)

Barbossa= would probably be on Death Row

Beckett= would probably be a crooked cop lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 10:20 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

It'd probably end up sort of like The Departed though with Jack being Leo's character that's working both sides and Will being Matt Damon's character who's working for the police but actually he'd working for the gangster, Jack Nicholsen, who would be Davy Jones. Then, Elizabeth would be the shrink who's torn between them both while James is Mark Wahlberg's character who cusses a lot, but ends up resigning over wanting to do the right thing. Beckett could be Martin Sheen's character, the police chief, although he'd be slightly crooked unlike the Departed counterpart, but I'm not sure about Barbossa. He'd probably be some ex-schoolmate of Jack's who's now works for a gangster and tries to betray Jack in some way, like reveal that Jack was also working for the police.

I'm not even sure that made sense...

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:11 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

And Mr. Mercer would probably be a hit man. big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:15 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I take it back i think Beckett would be like a DICTATOR

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:16 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Beckett is Donald Trump

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:26 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:37 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Think about it. It's true.

Gov. Swann is either Bill Clinton or George W., depending what political ideology you follow. laughing Of course, since he's a has-been, he could be Ross Perot, too.

Liz is an undercover cop.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ericadawn
It'd probably end up sort of like The Departed though with Jack being Leo's character that's working both sides and Will being Matt Damon's character who's working for the police but actually he'd working for the gangster, Jack Nicholsen, who would be Davy Jones. Then, Elizabeth would be the shrink who's torn between them both while James is Mark Wahlberg's character who cusses a lot, but ends up resigning over wanting to do the right thing. Beckett could be Martin Sheen's character, the police chief, although he'd be slightly crooked unlike the Departed counterpart, but I'm not sure about Barbossa. He'd probably be some ex-schoolmate of Jack's who's now works for a gangster and tries to betray Jack in some way, like reveal that Jack was also working for the police.

I'm not even sure that made sense...

omgsh the departed. Everybody clap for the amazingness of that film.

Yeah I agree with President Swann... hmm... that makes Liz Chelsea... LOL.

Will would be a poor college student.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:03 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Governor Swann I always saw more as an owner of a large company or something.

Elizabeth I would put down in the military...Air Force or Marines.

Will I would say would be in the military also, working as a mechanic. big grin

James would be in the military as well, leading men into battle and such. big grin

Jack would have been in the military, but someone screwed him over so now he's a rogue agent, working for social justice and stuff when he finds something that suits his fancy.

Well, at least that's what they do in one of my daydreams. :P

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:21 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hell yeah! Liz in the Air Force! I can see her being a pilot. The sky is the new sea....so vast and unexplored. Will, yeah, he needs to do something where he can work with his hands. He seems to get a very rewarding feeling as a blacksmith, at least thinks highly of his craft.

Psh, Jack would never last a day in the military. I was watching The Simpsons and he reminded me of Otto the Bus driver. Can't you imagine Jack driving a bunch of kids to school?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:25 AM
Surreal_44

I was trying to be nice. Bus driver did come to mind.

Kids would love him. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:26 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Awww they would smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:31 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

He is soooo Otto! He would totally not take them to school and take them to Chuckie Cheese or something and just let them climb all over him and he'd play with them.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:37 AM
Claudia_Black
Mrs Crane

Let me try... mmmh
Jack = Rock Star
Will = Jack's roadie
Liz = a model or actress , i don't know xD
Davy Jones = Someone really powerful

err... i don't know xD

"Cruel is a matter of perspective"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:38 AM
Claudia_Black is currently offline Click here to Send Claudia_Black a Private Message Find more posts by Claudia_Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Claudia, I don't know why, but I imagined Davy as Ronald Regan when you said that.

Jack's roadie is hilarious.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:45 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

The first thing that came to mind for Liz is a stunt double.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:05 AM
siriuswriter

LOL... *is imagining Jack at Chuckie Cheese's with a bunch of hyperactive kindergarteners, he's nipping rum out of a brown paper bag. "Jaaaaaack? Can we go throw the plastic balls at each other?" "Yeah yeah sure whatever." "YESSSSSS!" ... and all hell breaks loose as the kindergarteners run amok...*

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:05 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!!! laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:31 AM