KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » New AWE Clip called Characters.....

New AWE Clip called Characters.....
Started by: Pirategirl85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pirategirl85

New AWE Clip called Characters.....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:00 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Oh, I wonder what it is..

*click*

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:32 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Ah, this is taking a long time to download. Blast!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:34 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

yah i knosad lol, but is just a blank page 4 me saying downloading...then says done but nothin has happenedsad oh well, im sure ppl will tlk bout it heresmile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:37 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

right click on the link and click save target as...

It's on 30% right now.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:49 PM
Pirategirl85

if you have quicktime it will be faster...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:04 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lilimimi

It's a wonderful video ! I love it...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:05 PM
Lilimimi is currently offline Click here to Send Lilimimi a Private Message Find more posts by Lilimimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

cool! its what was on ET plus more

MERCER FALLS OFF THE SHIP!! YIPPEE!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:08 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Mina, what's written on your sig? I can't see it.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:18 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

woah that was pretty intense! i'm behind on all the spoilers, but they are full on going for it with W/L. I forgot how much that relationship just doesn't interest me. hahaha. oh well. the movie looks amazing. it's funny how they are trying to suddenly kill the love triangle angle completely and jump over into "will Will and Elizabeth get together, or not?!" Like its a big intense question... have they forgotten that was the theme of film 1, and subsequently already solved? And why fill the entire spot with shots of Will and Elizabeth making out on the ship, and then act like they arent sure they are going to end up together? generally, when people are kissing, they are together. except if they are just trying to kill the other one. slightly annoyed that they are playing that angle and acting like the love triangle is no longer an issue at all.

Jack after immortality? maybe this has already been hashed out, but the fountain of youth theory fits there.

i feel behind. haha.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:22 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl85

You know I love the part when Will is so jelaous of Jack that you can see it, the part when he is holding up the compass and he is telling Jack what is it you really want most?? Almost a lookf of discuss on Will, I wonder how Jack will play that off or what he will say to that...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:37 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Dang it....i cant see it! sad

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 09:53 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I figured Will was saying that stuff to Beckett. Would be interesting if it were to Jack.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 10:33 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Thanks for posting! That was awesome.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 10:52 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

EEEKK!!!! THAT WAS SO COOL!!! 28 DAYS!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:50 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenny16

Haha, Will's face when Davy knocks the cup of tea out of his hand. Fantastic! Mmm, tea.

Not gonna happen, no, not gonna happen....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 08:05 AM
Kenny16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenny16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lilimimi

I love the arguing part between Lizzie and Will, when she leaves him, and he looks vexed, angry, disoriented,...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 09:23 AM
Lilimimi is currently offline Click here to Send Lilimimi a Private Message Find more posts by Lilimimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

lol ok, im gna see it nowbig grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 05:34 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

Re: New AWE Clip called Characters.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
here it is and enjoy
http://progressive.totaleclips.com..../b10086_b2z.mov

thanx 4 sending it here!!!! u rock! lol

Originally posted by Minie Mina
right click on the link and click save target as...

It's on 30% right now.

yah it worked :P! thnx Minie!!- u also rock! lol big grin

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting! That was awesome.

yah i kno!!!

Originally posted by Kenny16
Haha, Will's face when Davy knocks the cup of tea out of his hand. Fantastic! Mmm, tea.

lol joka! big grin yh it was jks!

Originally posted by Lilimimi
I love the arguing part between Lizzie and Will, when she leaves him, and he looks vexed, angry, disoriented,...

omg! lol yh tht was quite gd, it seemed soo realistic big grinbig grin nd everything i loved it!

i loved the whole clip! i finally got to see it, thnx to the ppl who gave me the advice on how to get it!smile....big grin we shud post more clips big grin
tht wud be kl cool

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 05:48 PM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I can't see it either... blink miffed

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 04:17 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote