KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » YAY the maybe 4th movie :D

YAY the maybe 4th movie :D
Started by: likejacksparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
likejacksparrow
why is the rum gone!!!

YAY the maybe 4th movie :D

okay i read this article that said their possiably will be a 4th one and that if there is it will be incredible, eek makes me exticted, there has to be a 4th movie,
there just has to be because the left jack sparrow on a boat heading to the fountain of youth, plus they should the map and everything, and um elizabeth and will did something on the island just what they did idk i have watched worlds end, many times, and just watching over n over you figure out more things big grin
i seriously for some reason thinkn will and elizabeth are going to have a baby, LOL
hehe

ttyl, rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing smile stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:06 PM
likejacksparrow is currently offline Click here to Send likejacksparrow a Private Message Find more posts by likejacksparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lilimimi

As I can see, you didn't stay after the credits, did you ?
I don't want to spoil you but... the scene after the credits is called "10 years later", so your last idea was not all wrong... ^^

And yes, there will be a fourth film which will be called "Dead men tell no tales".

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:17 PM
Lilimimi is currently offline Click here to Send Lilimimi a Private Message Find more posts by Lilimimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

how do u know that?!? I want to know!!! Awesome name!! YAY!! WOOHOO!! PARTY!! YEAHH!!! I AM SO HYPER AND EXITED ABOUT A FOURTH FILM TAHT I"M GONNA JUMP AROUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT NOW!!! YAY@!! WOOHOO!!! GO POTC!!!!YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO
OOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

ok, I'm glad I got taht out of my system...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:45 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lilimimi
As I can see, you didn't stay after the credits, did you ?
I don't want to spoil you but... the scene after the credits is called "10 years later", so your last idea was not all wrong... ^^

And yes, there will be a fourth film which will be called "Dead men tell no tales".
You sure you didn't just take that from the POTC online game? stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:51 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

isn't that wat somweone says rght before they show Jack's nose on AWE? was anyone as weirded out by a giant nose on the corner of the screen the first time they saw it as I was?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 01:35 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I started to laugh laughing

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 01:58 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by potcfan2003
how do u know that?!? I want to know!!! Awesome name!! YAY!! WOOHOO!! PARTY!! YEAHH!!! I AM SO HYPER AND EXITED ABOUT A FOURTH FILM TAHT I"M GONNA JUMP AROUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT NOW!!! YAY@!! WOOHOO!!! GO POTC!!!!YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO
OOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

ok, I'm glad I got taht out of my system...

I say what she said.

(wow that saved my lazy fingers!)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:44 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
likejacksparrow
why is the rum gone!!!

omg. i should have stayed. okay i will go watch it for the 5th time..
lol & i never stayed.hmm what a SHAME.
oh my goodness happyness 4th maybe 5tj movie!
WIPOEE..
hehe

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:43 AM
likejacksparrow is currently offline Click here to Send likejacksparrow a Private Message Find more posts by likejacksparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

hmm, a 5th i dont know it all depends on how good the script is on the 4rth movie, and one thing if the 5th dosnt have johnny depp i wont go......wel i dont know maybe i would but i just have to see how good the trailer is......thats what gets everyo body the bloody trailer but the 3rd movie didnt seem as good as the actual thing......so i dont know...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:48 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

If the 4th movie didn't have Johnny Depp in it, I'd lke it even better!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:53 PM
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But jack sparrow! The walk! The run(ning away!)

But I don't want any more serious sparrabeth, harmless flirting from Jack is Ok but not from elizabeth because of will!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:55 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I know, I would miss jack too... But I don't like johnny Depp taht much...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:58 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Originally posted by potcfan2003
If the 4th movie didn't have Johnny Depp in it, I'd lke it even better!!

You're rubbing me the wrong way, missy!!!!!

But.. it's fine.. *controls self*

I'm half happy that orlando won't be in it but still, it's still not the same even if you're missing one.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:17 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote