KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Shocking video!

Shocking video!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocking video!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...795223394289910

Reminds me of "JFK II: The Bush Connection".

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:16 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? no one cares?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 07:56 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

yep seen this somehwere before, the whole US and USSR space technology was based on NAZI information and scientists who should have been hanged for war crimes.

thats the way the world works, power creates exceptions.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:42 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to see another opinion.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 05:47 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

looks like your not gonna get one

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:47 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, maybe people are afraid to be bashed for their opinions, or can't be bothered anymore. It happens.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 01:43 PM
xavier's_barber

Wow thats f*up.
I had know idea or any reason to suspect that the entire Bush Family from generations back were affiliated with Nazis.
Its time to move out of the U.S.
Find a island and live like a hermit.

I had a discussion in a philosophy class im taking at the university.
Basically what my professor said was that America is a corupt empire. no longer a democratic republic. and the only way to expose the flaws in the system is to follow every single rule perfectly. Sooner or later the laws are going to contradict and open the eyes of people.

Last edited by xavier's_barber on Jun 12th, 2007 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:41 PM
xavier's_barber is currently offline Click here to Send xavier's_barber a Private Message Find more posts by xavier's_barber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xavier's_barber
Wow thats f*up.
I had know idea or any reason to suspect that the entire Bush Family from generations back were affiliated with Nazis.

Basically what my professor said was that America is a corupt empire. no longer a democratic republic. and the only way to expose the flaws in the system is to follow every single rule perfectly. Sooner or later the laws are going to contradict and open the eyes of people.
For a guy that has a spiderman avatar, you're pretty respectable.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:28 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
What? no one cares?

They would if the thread was made by someone like Bicnarok here.But nobody here cares what you have to post because you ignore facts like when people prove to you that bombs were set off in 9-11 or that clinton is as evil and corrupted as Bush is and has had countless numbers of people murdered because they knew too much of his evil doings.You ignore facts and dont check out sources that people provide to you to show what they are saying is true when you ask for those sources that prove what people are saying to you i strue so people around here dont want to bother with you anymore.they just laugh at you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 16th, 2007 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 07:52 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

laughing oh the irony.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:31 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wait, i thought bush was apart of the illuminati...which one is it?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by lord xyz
For a guy that has a spiderman avatar, you're pretty respectable.

Says you with a borat avatar....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:02 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

America Uber alles Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 12:43 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Thanks for the Vid This reminds me of a comment i made on another thread. What we call preemtive strike Germany called Blitz Krieg

Last edited by Versyn Gaul on Jun 22nd, 2007 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 12:44 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...which is totally inaccurate. Blitzkrieg was not intended at all to be a preemtive strike, but a sudden and total invasion to smash down the opposing army with great speed and precision...

Meanwhile, Mr Parker rants and raves. Not surprising.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Wow thats f*up.

Yeah I'll bet your professor did say that. 80% of College professors in U.S. are crazy liberals anyway.

The fact that you listen to him without thinking for yourself is pretty frightening, actually.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:21 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
laughing oh the irony.
I know. laughing He must hear it a lot.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 11:38 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
...which is totally inaccurate. Blitzkrieg was not intended at all to be a preemtive strike, but a sudden and total invasion to smash down the opposing army with great speed and precision...

Meanwhile, Mr Parker rants and raves. Not surprising.

Meanwhile your afraid of the truth as always.Not surprising.Just because your afraid of the truth about conspiracys doesnt mean its not incredibly innaccurate. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:52 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Wow thats f*up.

yep,it sure is isnt it? Yeah Bush is the most corrupted president ever.Him and Daddy Bush have long time ties to the CIA and the nazis as this video accurately shows.People here are just in a state of denial over it.man I hate to acknowledge it that XYZ actually did some good research for once in his life but here I HAVE to.damn. sad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 14th, 2007 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:57 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep,it sure is isnt it? Yeah Bush is the most corrupted president ever.Him and Daddy Bush have long time ties to the CIA and the nazis as this video accurately shows.People here are just in a state of denial over it.man I hate to acknowledge it that XYZ actually did some good research for once in his life but here I HAVE to.damn. sad
Once in my life? I'm sorry I can't get over that, "Once on my life." as if I'm the one whose been proven wrong all the time and ended up having to run away. Your whole view on our debates are comical, but also frightening. You should get help.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:26 AM