KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Hi, me again, just another thread about WTC 7

Hi, me again, just another thread about WTC 7
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi, me again, just another thread about WTC 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtYrArNibHo&NR=1

Yeah, I go by ManlySlut's comment.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 09:05 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

thanks for that. Its good to get both sides of the argument on this subject.

doesn´t explain this thoughsmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 10:49 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Oh that. Yeah, we had a discussion on that earlier.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
HOW can this still be going?

The BBC received garbled reports after the building became damaged and there was some comment that it 'might' collapse. By the time the BBC got to it they thought they were reporting a collapse, and it was just a spectaculary amusing moment that the BBC broadcast this with the damn thing still up in the background, to highlight what a mistake they had made.

Anyone trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory is utterly desperate. Very silly indeed.

It was just one of hundreds of inaccurate reports that day.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t443469.html

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 01:30 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

it ALSO doesnt counter that link that explosives indeed were planted that he helped provide on that other thread by posting that link there,where when you view one of the other videos to that 9-11 thread there called TOTAL PROOF THAT BOMBS WERE PLANTED IN THE BUILDINGS.you got firefighters saying on those tapes they found explosive devices in the buildings and the mainstream media-"who obviously did not know this at that time that that wasnt going to be their official version obviously",because the mainstream media is on hand as reporting that explosions were going off in the buildings.that video CANT be debunked that bombs indeed were planted in the buildings.

Plus you have firefighters going around the country saying they know it,the police know it,that bombs were planted in the buildings,but they have all been instructed to keep their mouths shut and they have done so with the mainstream media because they fear for not only their jobs,but the lifes of their familys as well since some have received death threats to keep their mouths shut about this. but of course,the mainstream media wont report that important issue though.they never report REAL news.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 9th, 2007 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
it ALSO doesnt counter that link that explosives indeed were planted that he helped provide on that other thread by posting that link there,where when you view one of the other videos to that 9-11 thread there called TOTAL PROOF THAT BOMBS WERE PLANTED IN THE BUILDINGS.you got firefighters saying on those tapes they found explosive devices in the buildings and the mainstream media-"who obviously did not know this at that time that that wasnt going to be their official version obviously",because the mainstream media is on hand as reporting that explosions were going off in the buildings.that video CANT be debunked that bombs indeed were planted in the buildings.

Plus you have firefighters going around the country saying they know it,the police know it,that bombs were planted in the buildings,but they have all been instructed to keep their mouths shut and they have done so with the mainstream media because they fear for not only their jobs,but the lifes of their familys as well since some have received death threats to keep their mouths shut about this. but of course,the mainstream media wont report that important issue though.they never report REAL news.
*sigh*

1. How can they plant bombs in the buildings? It takes weeks to prepare, costs a lot, needs many people in at once etc.

2. How can they be undetected? Bare in mind that a bunch of demolition experts entering a building is VERY suspicious, and is something that would get reported. Not only that, but bombs are not hard to find, neither is a guy placing a bomb in a building.

3. Why demolish Building 7 in the first place? They didn't get any money off it. Rebuilding the building cost the insurance and way more. What a huge, unlikely **** up.

4. It can still be a conspiracy without a controlled demolition. You assholes don't realise that you have to be skeptical of conspiracy theorists and that they don't have to fake everything to be a conspiracy. JFK for example was said to be a conspiracy because of a second rifle-man, not all the lies told.

5. Someone saying "It sounds like this" or it "looks like whatever" DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING! It's important for a "truth seeker" to know that. Screw Loose Change made that point, which proves you didn't watch that video. What are you afraid of?

6. The fact that the only evidence is people saying they sound like bombs is as stupid as saying Flight 77 looked like a missle. And we all know what happened there don't we?

Counter these 6 points respectively before calling me stupid.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 09:33 PM
Mr Parker

that link kinda reminds me of the book CASE CLOSED in the kennedy assassination which endorces the warren commission that oswald did it.The book is very cleverly written.so much so that even after watching the film JFK and reading so many books out there that shoot down the governments theory that it was a lone gunman and prove there was a conspiracy,even after reading all those books beforehand,the first 50 pages or so of that book are so cleverly wriiten that it had me thinking at the time-Hmmm,maybe Im wrong,maybe I have been wrong all this time,maybe oswald really did kill kennedy.its that cleverly written the first 50 pages or so that it had me thinking that oswald really did kill kennedy because its so very cleverly written to make you start thinking.But after that,the storys got so redicules and stupid with made up nonsense,that I knew it was just a bunch of lies.for example,the author would say things that witnesses said,witnesses that I have interviewed over the years who said they never said any of those things Posner said they said,that after reading through it all.i knew it was just a bunch of lies and written to try and fool people that the warren commission was right.

well same thing with this link,I can understand why people like XYZ may think that bombs were not planted in the buildings by just initially looking at this link of that video.at least with this link,it does a much better job of trying to convince you of something,where that last link he posted,that video was so moronic and that guy was such an idiot you couldnt take anything that idiot had to say on that video seriously.But as I was saying,after looking at this link,I can understand why some people like xyz might be brainwashed into believeing that bombs went off in the buildings because like that book case closed that endorces the warren commission,this link is cleverly done to make someone who hasnt done much research into the case,into thinking that the fires caused the building to collapse.
But the thing they conviently left out though is that there were other buildings in that area that were far more seriously damaged than building 7 was.I have seen photographs of them and yet THOSE buildings which ALSO were hit by debris,the structures itself stayed intact and did not collapse.so that shreads to death the theory that building 7 wasnt caused by bombs.you can view those videos to see those buildings that were far more damaged than builiding 7 by going to youtube.com and type in coincidences in 9-11 videos and watch the videos 10 through 15 and you can see that.so again when you watch those videos,that pretty much shoots down this theory that bombs were not planted in building 7.again though I can see why people after seeing this video,would make the mistake that the towers collapsed due to just fire.because this video,just like that book case closed was written brilliantly,is brilliantly done to make you think that inititally.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 09:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

that link kinda reminds me of the book CASE CLOSED in the kennedy assassination which endorces the warren commission that oswald did it.The book is very cleverly written.so much so that even after watching the film JFK and reading so many books out there that shoot down the governments theory that it was a lone gunman and prove there was a conspiracy,even after reading all those books beforehand,the first 50 pages or so of that book are so cleverly wriiten that it had me thinking at the time-Hmmm,maybe Im wrong,maybe I have been wrong all this time,maybe oswald really did kill kennedy.its that cleverly written the first 50 pages or so that it had me thinking that oswald really did kill kennedy because its so very cleverly written to make you start thinking.But after that,the storys got so redicules and stupid with made up nonsense,that I knew it was just a bunch of lies.for example,the author would say things that witnesses said,witnesses that I have interviewed over the years who said they never said any of those things Posner said they said,that after reading through it all.i knew it was just a bunch of lies and written to try and fool people that the warren commission was right.

well same thing with this link,I can understand why people like XYZ may think that bombs were not planted in the buildings by just initially looking at this link of that video.at least with this link,it does a much better job of trying to convince you of something,where that last link he posted,that video was so moronic and that guy was such an idiot you couldnt take anything that idiot had to say on that video seriously.But as I was saying,after looking at this link,I can understand why some people like xyz might be brainwashed into believeing that bombs went off in the buildings because like that book case closed that endorces the warren commission,this link is cleverly done to make someone who hasnt done much research into the case,into thinking that the fires caused the building to collapse.
But the thing they conviently left out though is that there were other buildings in that area that were far more seriously damaged than building 7 was.I have seen photographs of them and yet THOSE buildings which ALSO were hit by debris,the structures itself stayed intact and did not collapse.so that shreads to death the theory that building 7 wasnt caused by bombs.you can view those videos to see those buildings that were far more damaged than builiding 7 by going to youtube.com and type in coincidences in 9-11 videos and watch the videos 10 through 15 and you can see that.so again when you watch those videos,that pretty much shoots down this theory that bombs were not planted in building 7.again though I can see why people after seeing this video,would make the mistake that the towers collapsed due to just fire.because this video,just like that book case closed was written brilliantly,is brilliantly done to make you think that inititally.

1. I'm not brainwashed. It's obvious who around here is.

2. This video is a counter on the claims, not trying to make people believe the official story (intentionally), it's saying those conspiracy claims are wrong. He's right.

3. The firefighters could get to the fires in the other buildings. They fouldn't in Building 7. Now, you dcould say that's suspicious, I can handle you thinking that, but don't give me this explosives bullshit. There's no evidince for it. You could also say they planted the fuel tanks, it's more likely, but I wouldn't think of you as stupid as you are by saying "its a controlled demolision, how can it not be roll eyes (sarcastic)".

4. Reply to previous post.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:43 PM
History Buff

Don't think it was an "inside job". However, Bush is still a f**k up, who sat on his WASP Ass, after being told America was under attack. Then decided to invade and start a war with a country that was not AT ALL involved in 9-11. The day this simpleton leaves office will be great day for not only AMerica but the world.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:58 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah your right about Bush but it was definetely an inside job.the evidence on that is overwhelming.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:48 PM
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

But you still refuse to respond to his posts.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:36 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I addressed everything History Buff said.If your referring to XYZ then No I havent,As i have told him countless of times before and THIS time I am proving it that I am serious,I have him on my ignore list and THIS time I never plan to take him off it because he constantly ignores facts all the time that prove him wrong and goes around calling people names when he cant counter their points and never remembers ANYTHING you tell him,the worst memory of ANYBODY I have EVER encountered before on thEse boards,even when its repeated over and over,he never remembers it and will never read books that you refer him to that prove and document what your saying to be true .Thats why people like winter,ashtar and deano have a major problem with him and like me,dont listen to him anymore.Well Deano I think still does,but we dont.Now if YOU want to talk about his insane ramblings he goes on all the time then I WILL discuss them with YOU.NOT him. Plus I dont debate people who have the ignorant bellief that Clinton was a good president and you cant go wrong voting for the democrats. laughing People talk about how Deano is absurd in his lizard people beliefs,well maybe he is,but saying you cant go wrong voting for the democrats is just as ludicrise as that is and plain ignorant. laughing plus he'll take things literally like I know that YOU know what I mean when I say the republicans and democrats sleep in bed together. well for a long time he thought I was serious and meant it literally. laughing laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 11th, 2007 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:23 PM
J-Beowulf

lmao Parker you say he's on your ignore list every single time, and yet you keep responding to him...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:04 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beowulf would you kindly have my babies?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

You been hanging around xyz wayyyy too long cause your deveolping the same reading comprehension problems he has.I made it perfectly clear in my posts that those posts were ALL directed at Bynarok.for HIS benefit and anybody else who wanted to read them and the last two were for history buff and kinnery.quit telling fibs like XYZ constantly does.I thought I made that perfectly clear by qouting Bynarok in those two posts that those posts were for HIS benefit and anybody other than XYZ that wanted to read them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:09 AM
Smurph
------

If your referring to XYZ then No I havent,As i have told him countless of times before and THIS time I am proving it that I am serious,I have him on my ignore list and THIS time I never plan to take him off it because he constantly ignores facts all the time that prove him wrong and goes around calling people names when he cant counter their points and never remembers ANYTHING you tell him,the worst memory of ANYBODY I have EVER encountered before on thEse boards,even when its repeated over and over,he never remembers it and will never read books that you refer him to that prove and document what your saying to be true .
The truly sad part is that I've only quoted one sentence. no expression

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 01:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao. Parker fails again.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 01:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by lord xyz
*sigh*

1. How can they plant bombs in the buildings? It takes weeks to prepare, costs a lot, needs many people in at once etc.

2. How can they be undetected? Bare in mind that a bunch of demolition experts entering a building is VERY suspicious, and is something that would get reported. Not only that, but bombs are not hard to find, neither is a guy placing a bomb in a building.

3. Why demolish Building 7 in the first place? They didn't get any money off it. Rebuilding the building cost the insurance and way more. What a huge, unlikely **** up.

4. It can still be a conspiracy without a controlled demolition. You assholes don't realise that you have to be skeptical of conspiracy theorists and that they don't have to fake everything to be a conspiracy. JFK for example was said to be a conspiracy because of a second rifle-man, not all the lies told.

5. Someone saying "It sounds like this" or it "looks like whatever" DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING! It's important for a "truth seeker" to know that. Screw Loose Change made that point, which proves you didn't watch that video. What are you afraid of?

6. The fact that the only evidence is people saying they sound like bombs is as stupid as saying Flight 77 looked like a missle. And we all know what happened there don't we?

Counter these 6 points respectively before calling me stupid.

1) We are talking about people who own the people being responsible for what happened. WTF would be so hard in that case?

2) See #1

3) I want you to cite a place that states no one got any money from that and that they DO PLAN TO REBUILD THOSE BUILDINGS.

4) What does that add?

5) Look @ 4

6) To reiterate #1 and #2, no building can fall down so gracefully (and that is a very graceful fall for a building of that size) simply from fire. You show me the principle that makes that work and then let's talk.

"You see that thing there. How it's leaning? It's coming down. There's no way to stop it." (this is a paraphrasing and not a direct quote from the video; time 5:40-5:55).

With this is mind, remember the building was hit on one side. The fire would have to be more intense on that side. Anyone who knows basic chemistry knows that without a controlled envoirment, it is impossible to have a fire burn at the same temperature at two given sides for something that big AND WITH A HOLE ON THE SIDE. Now, the only way it could fall without being pretty far off for the structure to have the same weakness THROUGHOUT AT NEARLY THE SAME TIME WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE GIVEN THE SITUATION. The sides would fall VERY unevenly like if the World's Strongest Man pulled your arm as hard as he could while you just stood straight up - it would be similar to that.

Flashes and big bangs are not necessary for demolition, just cheaper and there is no reason to muffle either. Similar to shooting a gun into a pillow, you can create a silencer of sorts. Not difficult just unnecessary.

If you can explain that, feel free...

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 02:20 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chithappens
1) We are talking about people who own the people being responsible for what happened.
W-We are?
it ALSO doesnt counter that link that explosives indeed were planted

3) I want you to cite a place that states no one got any money from that and that they DO PLAN TO REBUILD THOSE BUILDINGS.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...6052301328.html
http://911myths.com/html/windfall.html

4) What does that add?
That just because we say it's a not a controlled demolition, doesn't mean you have to call us ignorant sheeple.

5) Look @ 4
That he doesn't have any real evidence.

6) To reiterate #1 and #2, no building can fall down so gracefully (and that is a very graceful fall for a building of that size) simply from fire. You show me the principle that makes that work and then let's talk.
It also had structural damage. Nice of you to miss that out.

"You see that thing there. How it's leaning? It's coming down. There's no way to stop it." (this is a paraphrasing and not a direct quote from the video; time 5:40-5:55).

With this is mind, remember the building was hit on one side. The fire would have to be more intense on that side. Anyone who knows basic chemistry knows that without a controlled envoirment, it is impossible to have a fire burn at the same temperature at two given sides for something that big AND WITH A HOLE ON THE SIDE. Now, the only way it could fall without being pretty far off for the structure to have the same weakness THROUGHOUT AT NEARLY THE SAME TIME WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE GIVEN THE SITUATION. The sides would fall VERY unevenly like if the World's Strongest Man pulled your arm as hard as he could while you just stood straight up - it would be similar to that.

Flashes and big bangs are not necessary for demolition, just cheaper and there is no reason to muffle either. Similar to shooting a gun into a pillow, you can create a silencer of sorts. Not difficult just unnecessary.

Remember in the video, the penthouse collapsed first, and as it said, that caused damage to the lower floors. Also, as I said, their is structural damage and their was fuel tanks all over the building exploding etc.

Maybe you should look at THE WHOLE story, then we can talk.

Last edited by It's xyz! on Sep 12th, 2007 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:41 PM
Mr Parker

1) We are talking about people who own the people being responsible for what happened. WTF would be so hard in that case?

2) See #1

4) What does that add?

5) Look @ 4

Dont waste your time with xyz chit.He's not interested in the truth.Your point you made on number 6 is what I been telling him and a few others here for years.As I said,he ignores facts like that so he's not worth the effort.Thats something he cant comprehend that like you said,its not neccessary to have flashes and big bangs for demolitions.He cant comprehend it that a mere jet fire collapse of a building is not going to make a building fall straight down in the exact same freefall manner the exact same way buildings do in demolitions. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not to mention that just like the towers,there was also molten steel under the rubble for weeks.something thats totally inconsistant with just a mere collapse of a building due to jet fuel fire. roll eyes (sarcastic) pLus concrete isnt going to DISINTEGRATE into powder from just a mere fire collapse due to jet fuel.thats totally inconsistant with a jet fuel fire collapse,it IS consistant though with explosives being used,he'll ignore that point though.

There were squibs and bangs that went off as well.Those are clear in the videos.They were just different is all.they dont HAVE to be the exact same way as seen in typical demolitions.Like you said,you dont HAVE to have flashes and bangs neccessary for demolitions.something people around here dont understand.The other thing that shoots down the pathetic argument that bombs werent planted in the buildings is that witnesses reported feeling vibrations on the ground before the plane struck the tower.But the main thing that he ignores constantly as any honest scientist will tell you is that in the videos,you can see the south tower clearly tilts towards the side as it begins to collapse and then all of a sudden gets pulled back into the center of the roof.

That defys the laws of science that all scientists have gone by for thousands of years for the rules of gravity.The laws of science dictate that the antenna on the south tower SHOULD have continued to tilt towards the right side and fallen sideways off the building.that the ONLY way it is possible for it to be pulled back in like that is with demolitions. roll eyes (sarcastic) it just goes through one ear and out the other with these people though.they're not interested in the truth.these are FACTS,not theorys as you know.the other thing that shoots down the pathetic theory that bombs never went off is that the steel girders were found cut into 30 foot lengths with molten metal on them when they would have remained intact.the only way thats possible is with demolitions.

You not only have witnesses testifying that were inside the buildings who were there in 93 when bombs went off as well saying they heard the exact same sound of explosions going off below before the towers hit being interviewed that day saying -oh no its just like 93,bombs are going off again.you have several firefighters saying explosions as well.Plus from that video,you can tell there were only fires on a few floors and they were small and manageble and there are videos out there that show buildings 6 and 8 I believe are the building numbers,were far more severly damaged and THOSE fires were raging yet those two buildings stayed intact and did not fall.

you can point out logic like that to xyz chit,but trust me,in the end,you will find out like me winter and ashtar has that he will just ignore facts and has no interest in learning the truth which is why we dont bother with him anymore.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 12th, 2007 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:07 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasting his time? I just replied to his post, something you refuse to do with me. What are you afraid of?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:16 PM