KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Poison from the tap and the tube

Poison from the tap and the tube
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Poison from the tap and the tube

Fluoride is a toxic chemical. Read the government warnings regarding toothpaste and mouthwash:

* “Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs of age.”

* “If you swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a PoisonControlCenter right away.”

* "If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away."

* “Never give fluoridated mouthwash or mouth rinses to children under six years of age, as they may swallow it.”

* “Use non-fluoridated toothpaste or no toothpaste for young children.”

(please log in to view the image)

Global fluoride and arsenic contamination of water mapped

'Fluoride can prevent tooth decay [no, it can't], and is often added to drinking water in developed countries. But too much fluoride can lead to serious health problems including malformed bones and neurological disease.'

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/N...l/23040801.asp#

so what do we all think then?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 04:04 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Well this is pretty interesting...

You never cease to bring in new and interesting topics, Deano...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 08:19 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

except when its stuff like Lizard people and vampires.You have been lucky enough not to have been around here when he posted those topics.He does great research on stuff like 9/11,the new world order,the kennedy assassination,ect but then he goes and makes threads like lizard people and vampires and it gets annoying at times.

Like i said before,thanks for making threads again that stick to FACTS instead of theorys Deano.Now THIS is a thread that has facts to go on instead of theorys which is why I say THIS one is a good thread just like that china one was.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Apr 24th, 2008 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 08:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

1: the china thread was about lizards...i said you didn't read it...and i was clearly right

as for this topic...i know the flouride thing is far more of a problem in the US than anywhere else...i thought it more disturbing that scientists are finding mood altering drugs in the water in the US and UK as well...allegedly

http://ag.arizona.edu/AZWATER/awr/july00/feature1.htm

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 10:14 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i will continue to post lizard theorys if it suits me. im not arrogant enough to claim i know everything that goes on in this vast universe. there are things we dont understand and who can say what is impossible and what is not.

good link jaden. there is definetly an health risk i think. but who is going to wake up and be bothered to look in to these claims.

i'll do a thread on Pharmaceutical industries soon.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 10:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
i will continue to post lizard theorys if it suits me. im not arrogant enough to claim i know everything that goes on in this vast universe. there are things we dont understand and who can say what is impossible and what is not.

good link jaden. there is definetly an health risk i think. but who is going to wake up and be bothered to look in to these claims.

i'll do a thread on Pharmaceutical industries soon.

that link is more about waste drugs from domestic situations that get into the water supply....some would argue that large amounts are dumped deliberately for dubious reasons...argue that if you will....but people who do should be willing to provide proof

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 10:56 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote