KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Moon Landing is real, get over it.

Moon Landing is real, get over it.
Started by: Da Pittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Moon Landing is real, get over it.

Well for all of you out there that think the Moon Landing was faked, I guess you should watch Mythbusters latest episode which shows some of the best "reasons" that it was faked to be BUSTED.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:04 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Ive seen various shows which try to denounce and doubt this possibility.

At the moment there´s more reason to doubt the landing than not imo

Where shall we start, how about Computer Technology. Almost 40 years ago, with *combined CSM and LM guidance computer memory totaling only 10.3% [152kb] of a common 1.4MB [1474.56kb] floppy disk, NASA claims to have traveled 60,000% as far as any other manned spacecraft has gone before or since. Basically a household calculator (or discount watch) took 27 men [Apollo 8 to 17] to the moon and back, with the help of slide rules - accounting for fuel consumption, angle of approach, lunar landing, rate of descent, and so on. Yet at a distance of under 300 miles from Earth, we have lost the lives of 14 Shuttle astronauts who never left Earth orbit.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:59 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah but....but everyone knows that mythbusters is a tool of the government that spouts lies and propaganda etc etc yadda yadda...

please dont shatter my conspiracy theorist glass house....pleeeeeaaaassseeeee

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Where shall we start, how about Computer Technology. Almost 40 years ago, with *combined CSM and LM guidance computer memory totaling only 10.3% [152kb] of a common 1.4MB [1474.56kb] floppy disk, NASA claims to have traveled 60,000% as far as any other manned spacecraft has gone before or since. Basically a household calculator (or discount watch) took 27 men [Apollo 8 to 17] to the moon and back, with the help of slide rules - accounting for fuel consumption, angle of approach, lunar landing, rate of descent, and so on. Yet at a distance of under 300 miles from Earth, we have lost the lives of 14 Shuttle astronauts who never left Earth orbit.
Are there other theories that they didn’t go over; yes there are many of them. As for your example how is this supposed to prove or disprove anything? The point is that many of the major theories that people say prove that we didn’t land on the Moon are the shadows and videos. The question about parallel shows was shown to be false, the lighting on the astronaut was proven to be false, the waving of the flag, the perfect footprint and the video of walking on the moon. (While I do have to say the walking is not absolute but it does show the theory and the problems with it)
Originally posted by jaden101
yeah but....but everyone knows that mythbusters is a tool of the government that spouts lies and propaganda etc etc yadda yadda...

laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:05 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Exactly. The technology back then was nowhere near to being able to get to the moon.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Exactly. The technology back then was nowhere near to being able to get to the moon.
laughing Are you serious?

Just because they did not have our technology then doesn't mean that they couldn't do it. Even today you could plot a course to the Moon and back even without a computer, all a computer does is do it faster. Most home computers are more powerful then what is on the Space Shuttle now, so what is the point?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:33 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting theory.

Conspiracy theorists believe this so they feel better about themself.

That reminds me of my fundamentalist christian comparison.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:11 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

As a side not there have been 114 shuttle launches and countless satellite launches and just because there have been a very few problems this doesn't mean anything. This is the same as saying that you can't drive coast to coast because people have gotten into car wreaks or ran out of gas.
Originally posted by lord xyz
Interesting theory.

Conspiracy theorists believe this so they feel better about themself.

That reminds me of my fundamentalist christian comparison.
laughing

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:25 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

jesus christ.

the pyramids of Giza were never built. It's all a lie. They do not exist. We did not have the technology to build the cranes needed to hoist these multiple ton blocks and position them into place. Hell, they didn't have any computer at all....comparible to a pocket calculator or not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:45 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I heard that the moon in made of dildos.

Must be true, hasn't be disproven.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

good point.THIS one I havent really researched and looked into so i dont know much about this one but the thing that always made me doubt it was the point brought up on the flag moving.Cause in space theres no air so the flag should not be moving like it does in the photos.

the other thing is, I would like to know what mythbusters stance is on the official versions of 9/11 and the kennedy assassination if they defend the official versions,if they do,well that would say it all right there about their credibility.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 30th, 2008 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 07:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gah!

The flag is NOT moving in the photographs any more than simple movement of it by the astronauts would cause! Why are people SO insistent of this obvious piece of stupidity??!

That maths thing is incredibly silly. All the maths needed to get to the Moon can be done by hand if you have the time. The lives lost were hardly due to bad maths!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 09:59 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 07:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Mr Parker
good point.THIS one I havent really researched and looked into so i dont know much about this one but the thing that always made me doubt it was the point brought up on the flag moving.Cause in space theres no air so the flag should not be moving like it does in the photos.

the other thing is, I would like to know what mythbusters stance is on the official versions of 9/11 and the kennedy assassination if they defend the official versions,if they do,well that would say it all right there about their credibility.
You really need to watch the show, they tested this. It is not air that is moving the flag but the guy setting it in place, without any air the flag moves and it inertia moves it even more without any air resistance to slow it down. If you want to know they tested this in a vacuum. Show me some video of the flag "waving" without anyone touching it.

So just because they do not believe your version of what happened with 9/11 and Kennedy it makes them full of BS laughing So how would they test the myth of either of them????
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Gah!

The flag is NOT moving in the photographs any more than smiple movement of it by the astronauts would cause! Why are people SO insistent of this obviously pice of stupidity??!

That maths thing is incredibly silly. All the maths needed to get to the Moon can be done by hand if you have the time. The lives lost weere hardly due to bad maths!
Exactly what I said, just because the computer then are not as advanced now doesn't mean a damn thing, before the computer can be programed to do the math it would have to be done by human hands first. The computer is only doing what a human programed it to do and if it took a slide rule to figure it how then that is how it has to be. Last time I check Albert Einstein didn't need a computer to figure out some of the most complex math know to man.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:18 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Da Pittman
You really need to watch the show, they tested this. It is not air that is moving the flag but the guy setting it in place, without any air the flag moves and it inertia moves it even more without any air resistance to slow it down. If you want to know they tested this in a vacuum. Show me some video of the flag "waving" without anyone touching it.

So just because they do not believe your version of what happened with 9/11 and Kennedy it makes them full of BS laughing So how would they test the myth of either of them???? Exactly what I said, just because the computer then are not as advanced now doesn't mean a damn thing, before the computer can be programed to do the math it would have to be done by human hands first. The computer is only doing what a human programed it to do and if it took a slide rule to figure it how then that is how it has to be. Last time I check Albert Einstein didn't need a computer to figure out some of the most complex math know to man.

well if they have talked about those two events in the past and have defended the official fairy tale versions of them by the government,then there would be no reason for me to even bother with them since their past history would indicate that they are a tool for the govenment like PBS and other mainstream media outlets are so its something I would like to find out first before bothering with them what they have to say about those.if they have never touched those two topics before,then it would be something worth checking out.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

on that note,I just looked through all their past episodes they have ever covered and I see they never have covered either one of those topics so we have no idea what they say about that,so yeah I'll check it out.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 09:00 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah but....but everyone knows that mythbusters is a tool of the government

quote:
their past history would indicate that they are a tool for the govenment

hahaha...wow...i really am that good

(please log in to view the image)

can everybody see the big pole along the top of the flag...making it appear to be waving?...good

(please log in to view the image)

can everybody see the little spaceman extending the pole that makes the flag appear to be moving?....good

if you cant...kill yourself

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Mr Parker
well if they have talked about those two events in the past and have defended the official fairy tale versions of them by the government,then there would be no reason for me to even bother with them since their past history would indicate that they are a tool for the govenment like PBS and other mainstream media outlets are so its something I would like to find out first before bothering with them what they have to say about those.if they have never touched those two topics before,then it would be something worth checking out.
Did you actually read the words that you just typed???

You have already demonstrated your lack of reason and logic believing that the moon landing was faked just by the flag waving when you can’t even conceive with the evidence that the guy was moving the flag. You have shown that you do not fully research or understand the topic and would rather believe a wild fairy tale then reality. Wouldn’t it be logical that if the moon landing was faked that governments like Russia and China just to name a few would have exposed America for lying to the world, or do you think that the American government that pulled off the biggest hoax in all of the world wouldn’t have thought about a waving flag??? Give me a break and I love the Spider-Man movie and that one you really do need to get over with.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:26 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pitt, let this be a warning.

Do not debate with Mr Parker. At first it's hysterical, but that will turn into utter annoyance and anger. Believe me, ask anyone else here.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:04 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Do not debate with Mr Parker. At first it's hysterical, but that will turn into utter annoyance and anger. Believe me, ask anyone else here.
Yea, I've talked with him before eek!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:05 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

never turns into anger for me....quite the opposite...i'm usually pissing myself laughing

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:34 AM