KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who's a better point guard Jason Kidd or Chauncey Billups?

Who's a better point guard Jason Kidd or Chauncey Billups?
Started by: RecSpecs110

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RecSpecs110
Link Saves the Day

Question Who's a better point guard Jason Kidd or Chauncey Billups?

These two are both vital to there respective teams, but who is better. support your answer with logical reasoning.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:13 PM
RecSpecs110 is currently offline Click here to Send RecSpecs110 a Private Message Find more posts by RecSpecs110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

These "who is better" threads should probably just go into a general NBA thread (which I'm sure we have somewhere).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Agreed.

Anyway, historically it has been Kidd and Billups I don't think will ever be as good as Kidd was in his prime. Kidd in my opinion was one of the best PG of all time. He could score, rebound, assist and his defense was rock solid. It was how good Kidd was all around that made his so great. I'm hoping Chris Paul is him re-incarnated (you know, without the whole beating his wife thing).

But anyway, with Kidd losing a step with age and probably also due to that surgery a couple years back, Billups is better now. Not by much but he is much more in tune offensively.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:03 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

jason kidd all the way

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:38 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
These "who is better" threads should probably just go into a general NBA thread (which I'm sure we have somewhere).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t396242.html

its right on the main page with the other 37 NBA threads.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:11 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

use the nba thread. the other "who is better" threads have been allowed due to the interest that they have gathered. but for future refference....try to discuss all of these in the nba thread

Last edited by Dexx on Aug 13th, 2006 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote