KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » characters/series you like but every1 else hates or vice versa

characters/series you like but every1 else hates or vice versa
Started by: BlackHatDefect

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

characters/series you like but every1 else hates or vice versa

Ok anyone love a char or a series not many ppl seem to like,or don't like a char or series thats adored by the majority?POst them here
Me Me
Chars i love but arn't that loved
Tamahome-Fushigi Yuugi-Yall know im his biggest fan but hes pretty hated>_<

Akito-Fruits Basket-I LOVE HIM,but just cause hes so evil alot of people hate him...YARRRG!

Saiionji-Utena-I like SAaonji for some reason..i have no clue why though...

Asuka-Evangelion-If yu go on forums alot every1 raves about her..i love her..SHES MY AVATAR

chars i don't like but every1 loves

Sasuke-Naruto-Im a lot like Naruto,and i know someone a lot like Sasuke.Its terrible having someone always beating you at everything.Pluse,hes hot,but his personallity is BORING

Inuyasha-Inuyasha-Sorry all u fangirls!I don't hate him,but somtimes Takahashi makes him so immature its annoying...

Kyou-Alice19th-iCan't help it..hes stupid and uninteresting...

Series i love that every1 else hates
Yugioh,Pokemon,Digimon...ya know...the works...

Series i don't like that every1 else loves
Naruto-Its ok but overrated
Alice19th-EEWWW..thats all i can say
Marmalade Boy-Soap opera trash!
Inuyasha-If you really wanna know ill tell you,im to lazy at the moment
Kodocha-It got WAY to melodramatic!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:23 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Series i love that every1 else hates
Yugioh,Pokemon,Digimon...ya know...the works...

Digimon kicks ass. First and second season, anyway. After that, it's about the same as the whole of both Yugioh and Pokemon, huge loads of crap.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:26 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Everyone seems to love all the damn gundam serieseseseseseses(was that enough?), but I hate them to peices. Except G Gundam. That was good. and Gundam Seed is growing on me.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:29 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

This one forgot to mention Sae of Peach Girl...Sure she blackmails/cheats/steals girls BFs/makes Momo miserable but shes so cute/cunning!I LOVE HER!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:48 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like goku. many hate on dbz reguraly

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:49 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like Tetsuo (Akira) my former schoolmates hate him for being a punk. I thought he was a cool guy. He had a tough childhood, and only had one true friend.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Tetsuo is kinda annoying...mainly cause hes not a good friend or anything.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:01 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He was an orphan and kids would bully him. So I kinda understand why he became so blind with anger. In a way he is like a tragic character consume by superpowers.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Yeh..I just thought that he/Kaneda had such a great bond....but he turned on him so fastsad

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:11 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

i like akito too.......i don't tell people though cos they'll be all like "Eh why?" heh heh i like his evilness too.

I like digimon and yu-gi-oh too.... i'm not really all that into pokemon but i don't hate it with a passion like a lot of people around here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:32 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

tetsuo had anger problems def

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:39 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

When someone asked the board what anime they hated, a lot of people said Digimon and Yu-gi-oh. I like Digimon's second season, and I think Yu-gi-oh is pretty cool, even if I don't watch it regularly. So those two.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:26 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Well im glad there are other who agree.Im a huge Digimon/YuGiOh fan!Im mostly a season2 of Digimon though

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:18 AM
celestial_moon
celes

akito is my main 1 from fruits basket. o and at one point, aki from ceres (well just no 1 really gushed over him. i didnt but i still liked him).

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:55 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote