KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If you can kick any anime's person a** who?

If you can kick any anime's person a** who?
Started by: Kenshinswife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

If you can kick any anime's person a** who?

there are so many....one i will kill Kikyo for messing with inuyasha' head like that..second i would kick Karou in the as* for messing with Kenshin

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:50 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

still not done, Vegeta, buu, Naroku, yugi Moto, this list can go on forever....

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:52 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

So many choices

Haruka from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien would be number one....just because all she ever does is cry >_<

then Yuuki(Fruits Basket)
Taka not Tamahome(Fushigi Yuugi),Inuyasha(Inuyasha) and all of his friends minus Kagome(she is mine..LOL)

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 04:41 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sieg Wahrheit
Das Eisen

I will kick Elie's ass for messing up with Hart-chan in Rave Master (duh, how ironic!)

Sieg Hart of Rave Master's only love. Wahrheit-kun means it. Steal or hurt him and your demise comes next.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 02:41 PM
Sieg Wahrheit is currently offline Click here to Send Sieg Wahrheit a Private Message Find more posts by Sieg Wahrheit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

NOO! Ellie and him make t3h best couple!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 06:06 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Heero Yuy, cocky lil bastard

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:20 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eddieswife

quote:
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
still not done, Vegeta, buu, Naroku, yugi Moto, this list can go on forever....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:28 PM
eddieswife is currently offline Click here to Send eddieswife a Private Message Find more posts by eddieswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cookie808

kagome from inuyasha she never gets badly hurt

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
cookie808 is currently offline Click here to Send cookie808 a Private Message Find more posts by cookie808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Hmm...........I always wanted to kick Jesse's a$$ from Pokemon for some reason

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 04:49 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I would like to fight Spike Spiegal...but not kick his ass..just for friendly sparring...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 05:50 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyokoMasaki
RYOKO RULZ!

*thinks for a minute* AYEKA(TM-***-TU)!!! It's about time she got beat to death... then theres Kikyo(IY), Naraku(IY), Keitaro (LH) and Daisuke (DD)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:57 PM
RyokoMasaki is currently offline Click here to Send RyokoMasaki a Private Message Find more posts by RyokoMasaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

hm...........so many to chose from..................

Hey, do anime Cosplayer's count? CAUSE`I REALLY WANNA KICK THEIR ASS!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:53 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blasphemic_Lain
The Fiend's Love

...Can a whole series count? As in...I don't know...Betterman. Is it legal for me to just...want to burn it...all of it. Down with it, I say! ::Grabs a nearby lighter::

Uh...Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, dubbed Shaman King...yeah, all included.

Eh...I'll type more later.

Sapphires. Sometimes I have dreams of apple-picking pixies performing plays in hues umimaginable and irridescent, resuming the estranged sugary substance of life opening like a music box, and putting forth all it's sound. It's only a shame the sound is so weak....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:47 PM
Blasphemic_Lain is currently offline Click here to Send Blasphemic_Lain a Private Message Find more posts by Blasphemic_Lain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

ash

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:02 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

i hate tea from yu-gi-oh all she ever does is cry...stupid...i hate sereniy's voice from Yu-gi-oh...yuck... and i hate the fact that mokuba (yu-gi-oh) always calls seto big brother..that is annoying his name is kaiba not big brother i think we get the point that you guys are related...duh..

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:28 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

GAH1 I love Anzu(don't call her Tea or I will beat you with my 1000 foot pole)

Anzu is always dissed,but excuse her for being a normal girl. Shes a pretty tough assed chick in the Japanese version as well.

Ok,about the Mokuba thing,you are obviously a dubbie or you would know that that was the only way you can translate that. In Japan,you often call your big brother Onisan,which basically translates to big brother. Its not his fault thats a Japanese custom.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:42 AM
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

i cant help but laugh, ok but why cant he just call him seto kaiba...duh....why make cake out of dirt when you have cake mix...and "anzu" is the biggest cry baby minus an exceptional few...she is constantly crying and bugging yami yugi about dumb crap...and obviously i am not a dubbie because all i am saying is that he has a real name why not use it or is this because i wrote!!!hmmmh...all i am saying is his name is kaiba just call him by that so i am not a dubbie..

(sticks toungue out)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:06 AM
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

and it is not norrmal for girls to cry over stupidness i am a girl and i never cry...you are mad about that vletter i wrote arent you????

f.y.i. you might have a 1000 foot pole but i inherited kenshin sword..

(sticks tongoue out)
lol

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
Blasphemic_Lain
The Fiend's Love

Eh...a few days ago, I watched this quirky...hamster thing. It was a hentai, so I looked away a lot. However, there were tons of bad plays on words like that, and the hamster got smacked a lot. It was funny, but it could have done without the bad scenes. ::Becomes a little shy and smirks::

Uneditted and subbed Yu-Gi-Oh definitely makes a difference, but I still don't like the series. So...up it goes in flames with lots of other badly dubbed animes such as Zoids, SD Gundam (excluding G Gundam and Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing...they weren't...incredibly bad), anything having to do the Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT...most of what they air on Cartoon Network in general. And...Fist of the North Star...the dubbed version anyway and...Beyblade...and Kenshin. I'm excluding Kenshin from the Cartoon Network statement because one: I haven't actually watched anything on Cartoon Network in a long time except about five minutes of Milk-chan and one episode of Wolf's Rain which degraded the greatness of the series/creators, two: Blade of the Immortal is...really good, and three: Samurai X...Kenshin. Samurai X...Kenshin. Samurai X.

"You have the mark of the big dipper...." When I heard that, it was like me watching that episode of Pokemon when Team Rocket (the male) said something along the lines of..."How are we going to get away without that balloon?" I couldn't stop laughing. Bad voice acting....

::Roasts marshmallows and shoves them on Pocky::

Eh...I think I'm getting off topic, so as for people, Miu, though she gets better in the end.

Sapphires. Sometimes I have dreams of apple-picking pixies performing plays in hues umimaginable and irridescent, resuming the estranged sugary substance of life opening like a music box, and putting forth all it's sound. It's only a shame the sound is so weak....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
Blasphemic_Lain is currently offline Click here to Send Blasphemic_Lain a Private Message Find more posts by Blasphemic_Lain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

krillin -he should have stayed dead he is a annoying little runt with a ludicrously low power level

yamcha - do i need a reason ?

khu lon (ranma 1/2) - she is a annoying ***** who stops mousse from making shampoo even consider going on a date with him

horo-horo - pain in the ass who is just there for another rival and slight comedy relief

kagome-whiny wuss who should fall down a well again and this time hit the bottom

and thats about it for now

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:11 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote