KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dearka and Miriallia of Gundam SEED

What are your views on Dearka and Miriallia as a couple?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I'm all for it! 1 33.33%
Yeah right, talk about a match made in Hell! 1 33.33%
Indifferent. Whatever dude! 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dearka and Miriallia of Gundam SEED
Started by: Sun Goddess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sun Goddess
Sheisty!

Smile Dearka and Miriallia of Gundam SEED

I don't know why, but somewhere between me watching the series and all of the other fanworks on the web of these two, I've grown this strange likening of them. I don't understand why being that in the Anime there were no signs of a romantic connection but then I read in a Gundam SEED Official File book that Dearka had a crush on Miriallia, and then a few official art of them as a couple kind of did it for me.

Anyway, I just wanna take a little poll of anyone else's views because to tell you the truth, I didn't really care for them at first but then...I don't know, suddenly I did. Funny how that happens! stick out tongue

-The more I deal with people, the more I love my dog.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:54 PM
Sun Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Sun Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Sun Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I can can see them together just as much as not. I was a odd throw to put into play but not way out of left field.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sun Goddess
Sheisty!

See that's just the thing, at first it did seem like something out of "left field." At first I was like, "come on her boyfriend just died, the writers aren't gonna do what I think I think they're gonna do are they?" But then I don't know, it just blossomed and then I find this out:

SPOILER WARNING:

In Gundam SEED Destiny, someone asks Miriallia about Dearka and she says that she dumped him. So I'm thinking that the writers are implying that they were a couple but it didn't work out.

-The more I deal with people, the more I love my dog.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:02 AM
Sun Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Sun Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Sun Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

No Way!!! Miriallia had a bad disposition and Dearrka had a problem provoking it. Not a good couple at all.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 07:00 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

how did you even find this in order to necro-bump it? this isn't even a hot topic

Old Post Jun 27th, 2014 03:26 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how did you even find this in order to necro-bump it? this isn't even a hot topic

I was just scoping through old posts and just chanced upon this one. I know I came off a bit jaded with it but I do like Gundam Seed Destiny, I wanted to throw my opinion in there.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2014 04:34 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote