KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Roland of Gilead v Vash the Stampede

Roland of Gilead v Vash the Stampede
Started by: hoorayforpeepee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

Roland of Gilead v Vash the Stampede

each given an hour of prep. battle takes place in times square. starting distance of 500 yards. Roland gets his knife and revolvers (12 shots), and vash gets his revolvers (no angel arm, five shots).

who wins?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:30 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

The Man in Black does eek!

Anime = in this forum sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:12 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Re: Roland of Gilead v Vash the Stampede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
each given an hour of prep. battle takes place in times square. starting distance of 500 yards. Roland gets his knife and revolvers (12 shots), and vash gets his revolvers (no angel arm, five shots).

who wins?

Roland Roland Roland !!!

(I only vote for him because he's the coolest and the smartest and the most experienced lol - Big Roland fan here).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:43 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I dont know much about roland so i'll stand by vash with this , he's pretty damn acurate when it coems to gunplay.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Well isn't Roland of Gilead form a Stephen King book.

Well Vash would definitely win this one. He's the legendary humanoid typhoon. He's very intelligent and has blurring speed over short distances, which is fast enough to dodge bullets.

Plus he's got a colt .45 and his hidden machine gun in his arm.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:58 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Well isn't Roland of Gilead form a Stephen King book.

From seven books, to be precisely, and there are also comics circulating.

On paper, Vash is indeed a bit better. But Roland is way more experienced (How old is he ? A thousand years ?), never misses and shoots so fast you can not see his hand move (unless you have very sharp eyes).

He's really clever (he calls himself "wise") and has been trained by the best since he was a child, and became the best of the best.

Roland of Gilead goes for the kill. Vash doesn't.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:08 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Vash has sharp eyes and can see the bullets coming. He'll dodge them. Vash is not as old as Roland but he's more than 100 years old. He's got super speed and reflexes, since he's not really human.

I still give this one to Vash. A close fight though.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:14 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bean_machine
Vash has sharp eyes and can see the bullets coming. He'll dodge them. Vash is not as old as Roland but he's more than 100 years old. He's got super speed and reflexes, since he's not really human.

I still give this one to Vash. A close fight though.

Okay, I can live with that lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:15 PM
Thor Man

Roland. Way more experienced and i think he's a better shooter then Vash. If it ever came to H2H combat, Roland would also win that too.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:03 PM
Thor Man is currently offline Click here to Send Thor Man a Private Message Find more posts by Thor Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll take DU's word for it earlier and assume both these guys are anime. Thus, moving.

If I'm wrong, my apologies and in the future I'll keep them...but I doubt I am since I've never heard of either one and someone else says they're anime.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

No, actually just Vash is anime. Roland of Gilead is the main character in Stephen King's Dark Tower saga. There are also some recent Dark Tower comics i think. Def. not anime though. That crap would kill the beauty of the character wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:34 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

bump...remember roland's intensive training, millenia of experience, knowledge of the arcane, and superhuman attributes.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:36 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Vash the stampede!!!!!! you only blocked his angel arm? as if that was the only way to win NYA!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:10 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

he has many ways to win. kind of like his opponent.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:43 PM
Striding Cloud

Your user name anoys me it's stupid.

Vash the stampede.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:20 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

whereas your simplified expression of one with twenty tails crosses into art?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:22 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I would have to say Vash... Purely cause its impossible to hit him... 5 guys unloaded there guns (machine guns and shotguns) at him at a distance of 2/3 meters... He dodge them all and made it look like he had never moved....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:47 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote