KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Kurama would win 1 33.33%
Seshomaru would own 2 66.67%
It would be a tie 0 0%
This thread is dumb 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Who'd win in a fight?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:56 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Sesshomaru would own!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:03 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Kurama. I know Sesshomaru is strong and has that giant demon dog thing, but let's not forget that Kurama can transform into Yoko. Not to mention Kurama is a strategical genius, and has more spirit moves than any character in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:10 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Not hiei, and to defend sesshomaru i will call takari to the case.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:32 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

No, Hiei does not have more spirit attacks than Kurama. Dragon of the Darkness flame, eye transformation, sword of the darkness flame, fist of the mortal flame, are the only attacks Hiei knows.

Kurama on the other hand has multiple. Rose whip, pedals and thorns, seed of the death plant, death tree, Rose arm sword, Yoko Kurama, Ugiki Plant, and many others.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:46 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Yeah, Kurama has had around thousand years of experience. No doubt he knows more than hiei.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:39 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Yeah, Kurama has had around thousand years of experience. No doubt he knows more than hiei.

Knowing attacks has nothing to do with winning...After all, look at Rando, he knew 100 attacks (including Yusukes spirit gun) and he still lost.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Mar 6th, 2006 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:46 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

O yea finally some back up on sesshomaru!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:53 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Knowing attacks has nothing to do with winning...After all, look at Rando, he knew 100 attacks (including Yusukes spirit gun) and he still lost.
I never said it was. Someone else had said that Hiei had more skills and abilties than Kurama, which is what I was responding to.

PS: Rando sucked as a villain. I mean really, who loses to guy who is completely worn out, and falls on you for his finishing move?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:00 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I never said it was. Someone else had said that Hiei had more skills and abilties than Kurama, which is what I was responding to.

PS: Rando sucked as a villain. I mean really, who loses to guy who is completely worn out, and falls on you for his finishing move?

And I was responding to the fact that Experience does not equal a win.

The only reason Rando lost was because of his own arrogance...Nothing more then taht.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:24 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

that all doesn't matter about Rando anymore. Kurama is a tactical genius. Even if Sesshomaru turned into his giant dog form, he could just become Yoko and summon the ogiki plants used against Karasu. Sesshomaru definitely has Kurama in the combat aspect of the match, but Kurama's superiority in special attacks will win it for him.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:38 AM