KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » America gets Bleached!

America gets Bleached!
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calvs
Kommunist

America gets Bleached!

Ok, I've been reading the mangafrom the beginning, but I haven't watched the subbed anime cause I wasnted to give the Dubbed Anime a chance. Tonight I saw the teaser for Bleach on Adult Swim. It looks cool. I can't wait.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:38 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Shudders at the over-ratedness that is Bleach... and Naruto as well.*

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I'm right there with you calvs. I've been reading Bleach since the day one. I just hope they don't give use a repeat of One Piece. It is so bad that I can't even read the manga without hearing those awful voices.

I do here about Bleach being overrated, which I know nothing about, but it will never be as overrated as Inu-Yasha, or what I'd like to call, the anime equivalent of Wolverine.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:49 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I just don't hope they don't give the characters unbelievable voices like in Naruto.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 04:52 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

Wouldn't this belong in the Bleach thread? o_O but i also saw the commercial...i hate the dubbs, ichigo's voice is way off X_X

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:03 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
I just don't hope they don't give the characters unbelievable voices like in Naruto.

the naruto dub is not that bad. smile

if you want unbelievable voices stick to whining about one piece...thats one everyone can agree on.

and I've never seen the the bleach sub but from the promo the voices sounded all right.

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:05 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
Wouldn't this belong in the Bleach thread? o_O but i also saw the commercial...i hate the dubbs, ichigo's voice is way off X_X

really?

I'm going to have to try and look for some sub episodes on youtube then to see for myself.

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:10 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
I'll agree with you there, but The Original Jap. Anime's Ichigo's voice is off too erm

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:39 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by calvs
I'll agree with you there, but The Original Jap. Anime's Ichigo's voice is off too erm

really? so what's he supposed to sound like?

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:44 PM
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Black Adam
really? so what's he supposed to sound like?
I don't know what to compare it to, but I expected something a little tougher and edgier. I guess I just set a voice for him when I was reading the manga.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:12 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I'm right there with you calvs. I've been reading Bleach since the day one. I just hope they don't give use a repeat of One Piece. It is so bad that I can't even read the manga without hearing those awful voices.

I do here about Bleach being overrated, which I know nothing about, but it will never be as overrated as Inu-Yasha, or what I'd like to call, the anime equivalent of Wolverine.

Faie enough, and I agree that Inu-yasha is very over rated. I should just make a most over rated thread...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:25 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

I don't even know why Inuyasha is over rated at all. It's not even good enough to be rated erm

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:40 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I don't even know if I'm going to watch the dubed version. The only reason I watched the Naruto one was so that I could see how they matched the voices.

But I like Inuyasha....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:46 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I don't think it will be too bad. Ichigo's voice is ok, and rukia's is fitting.
I'll be watching the the dub to catch the bount arc, which is absent from the manga. I think the series will end up going in a different direction than the manga, kind of like Full Metal Alchemist.
I wonder how they'll portray Orihime's lesbian friend.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:00 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I just hope they don't screw up my 3 favorite characters.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:10 PM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

chad, aizen, and yuruichi?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:32 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

1. Byakuya
2. Soifon
3. Yoruichi

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:33 PM
calvs
Kommunist

My favs:
Kisuke
Yoruichi
Orihme

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:00 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

but then Nova is also one of my favorites.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:03 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

found the promo for anyone who hasn't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIoXv8lLmJE

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:10 PM