KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Akatsuki v.s. The Soul Society

Akatsuki v.s. The Soul Society
Started by: Last Fre3lancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Akatsuki v.s. The Soul Society

Akatsuki:
Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Hidan
Kakuzu

Soul Society
Sosuke Aizen(Before he left the SS)
Kenpachi
Byakuya
Toshiro
Kaname

Takes place in Karakura town High

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:16 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aizen would beat Itachi, that's a well known fact, Kenpachi cuts buildings in half, and is fast for a dude who can't use flash steps and fights more ferociously than Kisame, Byakuya is faster than Deidara and a better fighter, and his Initial Release would tear him to pieces, Hidan may be immortal, but he is also slow and Toshihiro could freeze him and then shatter his body. Kakuzu could provide problems for Tosen, but since all of Kakuzu's partners are dead(cept Hidan who is just as good as) so is he. Soul Society in a curbstomp of galactic proportions.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:24 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladov52014

honestly i would think soul society but considering the place its akatsuki cause they have limited energy and even if energy was released still think akatsuki cause they would be heartless while soul society they would be alll i can't die run away PLUS what about pein the the leader and tobi **** add them cause they are akatsuki and they will win...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:13 PM
ladov52014 is currently offline Click here to Send ladov52014 a Private Message Find more posts by ladov52014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I forgot to mention they have those power limiters off.

Itachi v.s. Sosukemessedosuke can create better illusions than Itachi, and if Itachi notices the illusion, it cannot be broken sinse Aizen has full capability over it, and Sosuke's spells and flash steps can kill Itachi with relative ease.

Kenpachi v.s. Kisame: Kisame's Water jutsus may be a problem for Kenny, but he'll survive it easily and it'll all come down to sword against sword, and Kenny pretty has that covered.

Byakuya v.s. Deidara: Byakuya's Senbonzakura it much to fast for Deidara to keep up with. It will cut through all of his clay creations and eventually kill him.

Toshiro v.s. Hidan: Hidan may have that immortality thing, but he just needs to be frozen by Shiro's zanpakuto and then be shattered into bits by a powerful kido spell.

Kaname v.s. Kakuzu: Kaname night have trouble fighting him in his first release, but if he uses Bankai which cuts off senses exept for touch, he will be able to do massive damage without any resistance.

Soul Society wins.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:31 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soul Society team run away? Lol. Aizen is a megalomaniac who is fearless according to his Espada. Kenpachi has ZERO sanity and would love nothing more than to die in battle. Byakuya is a gay f@g, tho he still won't run away. Toshiriro is a genius and has been in life and death situations before, and Tosen is...well Tosen. He didn't put Pein and Tobi cause what they can actually do is still not known.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Ditto.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:53 PM
leonheartmm

soul society loses. big time. maybe they would have stood a slightly better chance with ichigo and yamato in it. still loses with their current power.

btw, aizen will lose to itachi. its a well known fact. and all the other akatsuki are being severely uneretimated here. so is their speed. naruto characters are on the same speed level as bleach.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:03 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

Aizen and Kenpachi would kill them all!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 10:27 AM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

untrue, both will die horrible deaths.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 11:09 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nope, Aizen and Kenpachi kills all.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:47 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop spamming the topic, Fre3lancer

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:28 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Shut up. I was on topic.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:12 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Nope, Aizen and Kenpachi kills all.

Originally posted by Aizen
Aizen and Kenpachi would kill them all!

no deidara kills all with his self-made bomb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:26 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Shut up. I was on topic.

That wasn't

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:36 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by leonheartmm

btw, aizen will lose to itachi. its a well known fact.

How is it a fact, when it never even happened?

We haven't seen all of Akatsuki, but from what I've seen Soul Society takes it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:22 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
soul society loses. big time. maybe they would have stood a slightly better chance with ichigo and yamato in it. still loses with their current power.

btw, aizen will lose to itachi. its a well known fact. and all the other akatsuki are being severely uneretimated here. so is their speed. naruto characters are on the same speed level as bleach.
The Soul Society team actually have the perfect guy to take out Itachi with no effort at all: Tosen. His Bankai will remove all senses except for touch from him, it's not an illusion, more like a shroud, and Itachi can't take a sword to the midsection like Kenny to grab the sword and dispel it. Byakuya could use his Bankai to attack several Akatsuki members at once, Toshihiro freezes Hidan and shatters him(immortal my ass), Kenny has superior sword skills, is more fercious in battle, stronger, and more durable than Kisame who has superior speed and has his Jutsus, but Kenny also is a good tactician shown in his fight with Tosen and could beat him. Byakuya could also use his Bankai to hit all of Kakuzu's hearts at once, while Aizen disposes of Deidara(weakest guy in fight IMO) with ease.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:11 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Thank you.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 01:47 AM
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Pfft.... Any one of the Bleach team can solo the Akatsuki. Their speed and power are beyond anything in Naruto.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 02:19 AM
Crimson King is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson King a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The Soul Society team actually have the perfect guy to take out Itachi with no effort at all: Tosen. His Bankai will remove all senses except for touch from him, it's not an illusion, more like a shroud, and Itachi can't take a sword to the midsection like Kenny to grab the sword and dispel it. Byakuya could use his Bankai to attack several Akatsuki members at once, Toshihiro freezes Hidan and shatters him(immortal my ass), Kenny has superior sword skills, is more fercious in battle, stronger, and more durable than Kisame who has superior speed and has his Jutsus, but Kenny also is a good tactician shown in his fight with Tosen and could beat him. Byakuya could also use his Bankai to hit all of Kakuzu's hearts at once, while Aizen disposes of Deidara(weakest guy in fight IMO) with ease.

Itachi points finger at Tosen. Tosen is dead or comatose after getitng stuck in a Genjutsu. Lets face it Genjutsus attack all five senses so being blind doesn't help him there. Hell for all Tosen knows all he is attakcig is just a shadow clone. Once again something special in Bleach is common place in Naruto.

Byakuya could try that but then agian pretty much all the Akatsuki members cna attack all of soul society at one time as well. Hell Kisame and Deidra by themselves could level that entire city in a few moves.

That would pretty much work on Hidan of course there is a better chance that Hidan can tag whitey once and once he does that its pretty much over for him.

Byakuya couldn't kill Renji with his Bankai or that loud mouth guy how could he even damage Kakazu. Keep in mind that Renji is just an ordinary human Kakazu is not even made of flesh and he cna harden himself even further. Also Kakazu cna do everything that Byakuya can do with his Bankai with his regular coils, add in the fact that he can use city leveling masks on his back... well I'm sorry but that is more raw firepower than half of team SS combined.

As for Kisame I don't really know what else he ca do truth be told. Right now all we know is that he can use water jutsus and he has a chakra absorbing sword. Thsoe things inthemselves don't allow you to get into Akatsuki. But lets say that is all he can do. Hell his speed is proably as fast as Ichigo's Bankai any damn way. Combined with the fact that he can use water Jutusus that can easily cause as much damage as Byakuyas Bankai and probably more. I'm willing to bet on Kisame here.

How do you figure hat Kenpachi has superior sword skills ichigo beat him and Ichigo hadn't even wielded a sword until his Shinigamai powers were released.

See my above argument on why Byakuya has pretty much no chance of hitting even one of his hearts more over all of them. Not to mention how is he going to avoid dying in a few seconds once Kakazu starts attacking? His speed is nothing speicla in the Naruto world, where as Kakazu's speed is.

Deidra has the least amount of crazy jutusus and speed feats. But he like most of Akatsuki has the power to wipe out the entire team in one shot. If you don't belive me see his fight with Gaara if not for the KazeKage the hidden sand village would be smoking crater. So while this is the one match up that is favorable to SS it really is still Akatsuki's game to lose.

Akatsuki wins without much effort.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 03:27 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Warmonger
Itachi points finger at Tosen. Tosen is dead or comatose after getitng stuck in a Genjutsu. Lets face it Genjutsus attack all five senses so being blind doesn't help him there. Hell for all Tosen knows all he is attakcig is just a shadow clone. Once again something special in Bleach is common place in Naruto.

Byakuya could try that but then agian pretty much all the Akatsuki members cna attack all of soul society at one time as well. Hell Kisame and Deidra by themselves could level that entire city in a few moves.

That would pretty much work on Hidan of course there is a better chance that Hidan can tag whitey once and once he does that its pretty much over for him.

Byakuya couldn't kill Renji with his Bankai or that loud mouth guy how could he even damage Kakazu. Keep in mind that Renji is just an ordinary human Kakazu is not even made of flesh and he cna harden himself even further. Also Kakazu cna do everything that Byakuya can do with his Bankai with his regular coils, add in the fact that he can use city leveling masks on his back... well I'm sorry but that is more raw firepower than half of team SS combined.

As for Kisame I don't really know what else he ca do truth be told. Right now all we know is that he can use water jutsus and he has a chakra absorbing sword. Thsoe things inthemselves don't allow you to get into Akatsuki. But lets say that is all he can do. Hell his speed is proably as fast as Ichigo's Bankai any damn way. Combined with the fact that he can use water Jutusus that can easily cause as much damage as Byakuyas Bankai and probably more. I'm willing to bet on Kisame here.

How do you figure hat Kenpachi has superior sword skills ichigo beat him and Ichigo hadn't even wielded a sword until his Shinigamai powers were released.

See my above argument on why Byakuya has pretty much no chance of hitting even one of his hearts more over all of them. Not to mention how is he going to avoid dying in a few seconds once Kakazu starts attacking? His speed is nothing speicla in the Naruto world, where as Kakazu's speed is.

Deidra has the least amount of crazy jutusus and speed feats. But he like most of Akatsuki has the power to wipe out the entire team in one shot. If you don't belive me see his fight with Gaara if not for the KazeKage the hidden sand village would be smoking crater. So while this is the one match up that is favorable to SS it really is still Akatsuki's game to lose.

Akatsuki wins without much effort.
1.Really? I could just be a dick and say because Tosen has no chakra Genjutsu will not affect him. Genjutsu's don't turn you comatose, only Tsukiyomi does, which is useless against a blind man as you need to see Itachi's eyes to get caught in it. Also, what if one of SS distracted Itachi, and then Tosen just used his Bankai on him? Itachi will be done for.

2. Kisame level an entire city? My ass, all he can do is make a lake by spitting out water, and he only does that to use his jutsus. Deidara will be dead so fast he won't have time to make a bomb, he's the weakest link in this fight.

3.Not really, with Toshihiro's Bankai he could freeze Hidan with one attack, and Hidan is the slowest dude in this fight, it would not be hard.

4. Renji a normal human? Wtf? He could have easily killed Ganju(asuming that's who you're talking about), and that was his Shikai. Kakuzu is made of flesh dude, he uses a jutsu to harden his skin(which would be easily cut by Kenny, who slices f*cking buildings in half). I think that Kakuzu in this fight will be one of the tougher guys to take out, but most or all of his team will be dead, so it doesn't matter.

5. Kisame is fast, strong, has a good sword, and has powerful water jutsus, but is no match for Kenny. He doesn't even know his Zanpakuto's name, but his swordskills and massive spiritual pressure allowed him to kill the former Team 11 captain and become the new captain. He sliced a building in half, he took Ichigo's sword without a scratch, and the amount of damage it took to make him KO was immense.

6. I will say right now that fight was BULLSHIT! Kenny was beating Ichigo's ass til Ichigo borrowed all his sword's power, then got a bunch of bad cuts in on Kenny. Kenny then showed his full power by removing his eyepatch which seals some of his power, then they dashed towards eachother in one clash, Ichigo fainted by Kenny's stab to the midsection(Ichigo had not bad wounds like Kenny did), and Kenny fell shortly after, but it was not that attack that felled him. It was blood loss, had Kenpachi been at full ower the whole fight, he would have murked Ichigo, even if Ichigo was borrowing all of his swords power. That is why that fight was bullshit.

7. Kakuzu's not that fast mane, Byakuya when he first met Ichigo ran by Ichigo and slashed him, Ichigo didn't even see him attack and could barely see him move, this is when he is in humanworld and his power is reduced to about 1/10. Byakuya's Bankai gives him control of like hundreds of 3 foot long floating blades, he would hit more than one of Kakuzu's hearts.

8. Too bad he dies before he can even use one of his big bombs(that would also kill him and his team btw).

Overall, Bleach characters are just plain stronger than Naruto ones.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 03:51 AM