KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Kisame Hoshigaki

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Kisame Hoshigaki
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Kisame Hoshigaki

The Bleach/Naruto war will never die. Both are at prime, in other words, Kenny has his eyepatch off and is trying to kill, cause Kisame just killed Yachiru. The biggest problem Kisame has for Kenny is his speed, oh, and don't say Kisame with Samehade can eat Kenny's power, it only eats chakra. I have to say Kenny would win, but I am also a big Kenny fanboy, so that may be why. FIGHT! big grin

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:49 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Considering Kenny's building cutting feat and the fact that his clash with Ichigo was powerful enough to destroy quite a few buildings with power alone, I'd say he takes it.

To be fair though, we still haven't seen Kisame's full power yet, but I doubt it matters too much.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:08 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, actually. We've only pretty much seen a fraction of Kisame's powers.

However, I will say this, if they fight in the water, Kisame WILL win. Otherwise, Kenny pretty much has it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I say kenny as well, assuming that Kisame can see ghosts and stand up to his spiritual pressure. With the Sasuke/Itachi fight on the horizon, we're bound to see Kisame fighting off Sasuke's lapdogs, and then we'll have a better idea of what he can really do.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:14 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I agree, actually. We've only pretty much seen a fraction of Kisame's powers.

However, I will say this, if they fight in the water, Kisame WILL win. Otherwise, Kenny pretty much has it.

I'm not sure I'd guarantee a win for Kisame in the water either. Gai managed to push apart the water with his chakra and bust out. Kenny might be able to do the same with that energy of his.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:17 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going by what we have seen, I agree Kenny will win. He is stronger, more brutal, more durable, and a better swordsman as well.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:17 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Accel
I'm not sure I'd guarantee a win for Kisame in the water either. Gai managed to push apart the water with his chakra and bust out. Kenny might be able to do the same with that energy of his.
Can Kenny fly? Also, those clones were only like a fraction of Kisame's real chakra and abilities. That only speaks for Kisame's abilities, actually, as gui had to go all out to defeat a weaker clone of him. Imagine what would have happened if it was the real, stronger Kisame?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Yeah, the real Kisame should be pretty uber. Hopefully we'll actually see him do something very soon.

And I'm don't really know if Kenny can fly, but since I wouldn't think so until I see him actually do it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:22 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenny can jump high. big grin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:25 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kenny can jump high. big grin

damn straight

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:50 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Won't help him much, because either way in order to keep from drowining, Kenny has to constantly swim. So Kisame would pretty much win if they fought in the water,

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 02:13 AM
Haruhi

From what we've seen so far, Kenpachi takes it. The guy was able to fight while deaf AND blind with just his wits alone. In fact, fighting a bunch of clones will just make him that much more excited. With a single stroke of his sword, he could probably take out many of the water clones easily. With his eyepatch off.... aw man, game over.

If Kisame shows more, he probably takes it after a hard fight.

HOWEVER, if and when Kenpachi achieves Shikai...and heaven forbid, BANKAI.... game... over...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 04:54 AM
Haruhi is currently offline Click here to Send Haruhi a Private Message Find more posts by Haruhi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I have to agree. Kenpachi has the feats to put him well above Kisame since well Kisame really hasn't done anything.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:06 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I concur. Until Kisame has shown hsi full rageof abilities, he loses.

But again, on the water he wwins.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:31 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Kisame can make all the water though, can't he?

IMO i don't see Kisame losing, not with the water he can produce....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:07 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ot about producing water, rather, Kisame can walk on top of water and move around liek he was on the ground. Bleach characters can't, so if they can't flight in order to keep from drowning they'd have to swim constantly.. which works in Kisame's favor.

He's pretty much unbeatable in water.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:46 PM
leonheartmm

well id disagree with bleach character not being able to atleast STAND on water. like characters in naruto with higher chakra, bleachers look as if they are almost flying at times{think ichigo, even in bankai he can no truly and offiicially FLY, but it looks that way}. ill say this though, people are SEVERELY underestimating kisame. the fight with guy pretty much proved his superiority to kenpachi or atleast compareablitity in terms of speed. in that fight he was throwing around his rather huge sword the height of small sky scrappers. water prison+strength enough to easily overopower gai. then there is the extremely high level water jutsu he created a lake with in a place with no water. samehada WILL suck spiritual energy from kenpachi. plus samehada being controlled telekenetically. samehada can also slice very easily through things which are supposed to be indestructable{jiraya's frog stomach tentacles}. and at the time his chakra was said to be greater than kyuubi chakra naruto. and the fact is that ythat fight was a CLONE of kisame at less than30% of powrr. and itachi said that the original's battle prowes and chakra compared to the clone was almost infinite.

also as far as INSANITY and brutality goes. atleast kenpachi has rules plus he powers himself down to fight opponents on equal ground. kisame was about to cut naruto's legs off as he stood defenseless just so he didnt "run away", plus he rather took pleasure in seeing sasuke being tsukiyomid and was rather entertained when the "zombie twins" died. oh hey, he can use cloning jutsu, which is ALWAYS a huge advantage to naruto characters against others.

the problem wiht kenpachi is hes a brawler. he doesnt know any real techniques. plus he doesnt even know the name of his zanpakuto and cant use the shikai properly let alone bankai. he also hasnt shown any talent as far as kidou goes.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 02:45 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, I agree.

Kenpachi's also even admitted that he tries to refrain from "thinking" when he fights no expression
He's also admitted that he lacks common sense..

Simple speed and power does not give him the win here.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:20 PM
Prime#

I never really got is Bleach characters can really fly or not, maybe they can in the human world just not in the SS.

Either way, Kenny ftw

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:35 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kisame's problem is that he doesn't really have good feats to his name. Not much.

he still wins though if they get in water.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:42 PM