KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » 6th hokage

6th hokage
Started by: yungz22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

6th hokage

who do u guys think is a good candidat for the job

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:23 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't matter what we think, it's between Naruto and Kakashi.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:35 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Doesn't matter what we think, it's between Naruto and Kakashi.
I don't see why he can't ask what we think roll eyes (sarcastic) . Naruto has determination but he still is a hot head. Sakura seems like the perfect person trained under the 5 and tougher than ever.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:48 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sakura can't hack it where it counts. And being a hothead doesn't make you not a candidate. Apparently, the fourth was a hothead, and so is Jaraiya, yet he was offered the position as well.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:57 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Well the 4th died and Jaraiya knew he wouldn't make a good Hokage because of his bad traits. The 4th actually used his brain Naruto rarely does Sakuras fight against Sasori proves that she can hack it where it counts.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:19 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto rarely does?

So THATS why he always surprises people with his Kage bunshins..

naruto is, quite possibly, one of the smartest fighters in the Naruto universe.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:23 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Kakashi would be a good person since he knows so many techniques and all that. Naruto is only strong because of the Kyuubi and if it releases he looses control so he's really more of a danger when he's at his strongest though Naruto has the ability to motivate and make friends with people so I think that may qualify since others lack that ability. Gai is up there with Kakashi in power I think he could be a good Hokage. For pure brilliance and leadership Shikamaru would be a good person. However it's pretty much been said Kakashi if he'd take it so it really doesn't matter. Kakashi has the brain, while not as good as Shikamaru, and has the power. I just don't think he has the ability to make friends with other countries while he could make alliances it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as a tie that Naruto could make. Course few people can do something like that in Naruto and that's why I think he makes a good Hokage not his power.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shikamaru, definently. Neji is a possibility, too.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto rarely does?

So THATS why he always surprises people with his Kage bunshins..

naruto is, quite possibly, one of the smartest fighters in the Naruto universe.
That makes him smart? You have your opinion but i still say Sakura has more to offer the village than Naruto.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:34 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

hmmm.....if we are going with a balance of smarts and power, probably sakura
if its a total love for the village and power, naruto
just raw power, LEE!!!! laughing

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:37 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

What has Naruto done to deserve the role? A whole lot of nothing.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has Sakura done to deserve the role, or any of the rookie 9, for that matter.

For all of Sakura's "massive intelligence", she's done sh*t, and has yet to actually win a battle on her own. Naruto has at least pretty much won every fight he's been in that matters except for the fight against Sasuke which he wasn't going all out anyway.

She's simply nerdy book smart, which isn't Hokage material. The only logical choices for Hokage are Neji and Shikamaru.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:53 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

those are part of the rookie 9.....lol

i really like kakashi or gai
they both are really techniques smart
they might not be "book" smart, but....

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:56 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I agree on Neji/Shikamaru... I just think that Naruto has done nothing worthy of being selected.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:57 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hidden Lotus

I noez no expression

quote:
they might not be "book" smart, but.... [/B]

"Book smart" is pretty worthless in the Naruto-verse.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:02 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Hidden Lotus

i really like kakashi or gai
they both are really techniques smart
they might not be "book" smart, but....
Kekashi is a genius he would make a perfect Hokage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:16 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sakura? Wtf? Naruto actually WINS his fights, with no help. He has proven that he is more skilled than you all make him out to be.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:25 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, Sakura, Jiraiya, Orochimaru.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:25 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Sakura? Wtf? Naruto actually WINS his fights, with no help. He has proven that he is more skilled than you all make him out to be.
Sakura does whatever it takes to protect remember the preliminary rounds Naruto and Sasuke she put her weakness aside even cut her hair to protect her friends if that isn't proof she just fought with an Elder sand village ninja that said she would surpass her master that being the 5th Hokage. Naruto is a good fighter reckless and hot headed as well. I think Sakura would make a better Hokage.

Last edited by iceman24567 on Oct 26th, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:31 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I still don't like Sakura. stick out tongue

Kakashi, Jiraiya and Shikamaru are the best qualified. But Naruto does have that inspirational quality. cool

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 12:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote