KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Sesshoumaru vs Alucard

Sesshoumaru vs Alucard
Started by: SHM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SHM

Sesshoumaru vs Alucard

Sesshoumaru of the current manga using Tenseiga and Bakusaiga, fights Alucard.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:07 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Alucard.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:38 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Alucard.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:21 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Overrated Alucard actually wins this one IMO. Unless Sess can use that one hit kill move.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 10:24 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Overrated Alucard actually wins this one IMO. Unless Sess can use that one hit kill move.

Sesshoumaru doesn't have Meidou Zengetsuha anymore. But he have two arms again, and can use both swords in the same time.

Tenseiga can create a barrier powerful enough to protect him of Kongousouha(Diamond Spears) of Tessaiga, and it can harm and destroy beings of the otherworld.

Bakusaiga "has the power to decompose any organic material that its blade comes in contact with, and nullifying any regenerative abilities thereafter".
Just a small cut, and the wound increase very fast, spreading across the body(like a virus) decomposing and destroying it, until there is nothing left. And regeneration is useless against it.

Then we have the natural powers of Sesshoumaru, like super-strength(Takahashi said that he have the physical strength of all Inuyasha's body, in each of hir arms, legs, etc), Immunity to any type of poison, regeneration, super-speed, and etc.

I think he can be a challange to Alucard.

And I agree. Alucard is so overrated that it's not even funny.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:10 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. Didn't know he got so powerful lol. Sess wins I guess.

"High Herald" Alucard ftl.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 11:12 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

this is funny. the world's most overrated character vs the world's most underrated characters. who wins? lol.

seshomaru is sooooooooooo far above alucard's league. this isnt a match, but a cumberstomp. the perfect demon will bitchslap alucard across the continent, to hell and back again.

seshomaru = shounen coolness embodied lol.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:59 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please, Alucard is on Silver Surfur's level, he solos Inuyashaverse. wink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:55 PM
lando005

I would say sessh stands a good chance alucard would want to have fun with him and allow him self to be hit by sessh's new blade and at that pint he wont be in a playful mood anymore when he sees he cant heal his wounds

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:32 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard is weak as hell. He's a pussy who's only real impressive quality is healing.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:36 PM
iceman24567

Alucard is weak as hell. He's a pussy who's only real impressive quality is healing.
You are pretty sad picking on a anime character that can't defend himself. In the 1 in a million chance Alucard does die he has back up souls that can revive him. Good fight maybe but Alucard is not weak stop being the emo character basher we know you are.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:02 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by iceman24567
You are pretty sad picking on a anime character that can't defend himself. In the 1 in a million chance Alucard does die he has back up souls that can revive him. Good fight maybe but Alucard is not weak stop being the emo character basher we know you are.
No, I am an Alucard basher. I actually don't hate the character, don't care for him either, only the bullshit hype he gets. Aren't you one of the guys that thinks he's High Herald level? Sess apparently now has a sword that will cut Alucard, cancel his healing factor, and decompose him til almost nothing is left. Even if he is brought back, he still won't be able to heal.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:12 AM
iceman24567

No, I am an Alucard basher. I actually don't hate the character, don't care for him either, only the bullshit hype he gets. Aren't you one of the guys that thinks he's High Herald level? Sess apparently now has a sword that will cut Alucard, cancel his healing factor, and decompose him til almost nothing is left. Even if he is brought back, he still won't be able to heal.
Sesshomaru gets beat by Inuyasha daily. Inuyasha is a weak character with a big sword if he could do it im sure Alucard or even Luffy from One Piece can take him out. Sesshomaru = jobbing king.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:15 AM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Its funny how you call him overrated when you've overrated a few characters yourself (a bunch of the stuff you had listed about Toguro on another thread was hugely overexaggerated, which even I can see, even though he's one of my favorite YYH villains) stick out tongue . Also, you claim that his only impressive ability is to regenerate, even though I pointed out to you many of his other feats and abilities so many times on that Alcuard vs. Naruto and Bleach characters argument, which for some reason you just ignored every time I posted it. I just wanted to point that out.

As for the match-up, I really can't answer it, since I never even finished watching the Inu-Yasha anime.

Last edited by ensatsu-ken on Nov 26th, 2007 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:27 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by leonheartmm
this is funny. the world's most overrated character vs the world's most underrated characters. who wins? lol.

seshomaru is sooooooooooo far above alucard's league. this isnt a match, but a cumberstomp. the perfect demon will bitchslap alucard across the continent, to hell and back again.

seshomaru = shounen coolness embodied lol.

You're calling one of Inu-Yasha's most popular characters underrated. That's a lugh roll eyes (sarcastic) . Hell, the entire series for Inu-Yasha is actually a lot more popular than Hellsing. Alucard is hardly the most overrated character. People may overestimate his power in many cases, but that doesn't mean that his whole character is overrated.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:29 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
Its funny how you call him overrated when you've overrated a few characters yourself (a bunch of the stuff you had listed about Toguro on another thread was hugely overexaggerated, which even I can see, even though he's one of my favorite YYH villains) stick out tongue . Also, you claim that his only impressive ability is to regenerate, even though I pointed out to you many of his other feats and abilities so many times on that Alcuard vs. Naruto and Bleach characters argument, which for some reason you just ignored every time I posted it. I just wanted to point that out.

As for the match-up, I really can't answer it, since I never even finished watching the Inu-Yasha anime.
I didn't overrate Toguro, I even said that it has been a long time since I so much as looked at YYH, and I may have gotten things wrong.

Look man, Alucard is pretty strong for his tier of character, but not what people say he is. People friggin think he is High Herald level, if you don't know what that is, it is basically Silver Surfur level.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:52 AM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

I didn't overrate Toguro, I even said that it has been a long time since I so much as looked at YYH, and I may have gotten things wrong.

Look man, Alucard is pretty strong for his tier of character, but not what people say he is. People friggin think he is High Herald level, if you don't know what that is, it is basically Silver Surfur level.

Look, I know Alucard isn't anywhere near that level, and just because a lot of people you encounter might be foolish enough to think that way, it doesn't mean that everybody does. I realize what you're saying, and I agree that lots of people do tend to overhype him and his abilities, but most of those people are those who haven't actually exposed themselves to too many other series to know what truly being powerful is. However, for those people who aren't just obsessive Alucard fanboys, its easy to realize his weaknesses and limitations. At any rate, my point was that he isn't really one of the most overrated characters in animation, in comparion to some others, just because some ill-informed people think that he's at such a high-level.

Also, he is capable of more than just regenerating. That is not to say that they are all impressive feats that put him at a much higher level, but they are all very notable, and shouldn't just be overlooked, even if he doesn't use them as much. That's really all I was getting at.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:31 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look, I know Alucard isn't anywhere near that level, and just because a lot of people you encounter might be foolish enough to think that way, it doesn't mean that everybody does. I realize what you're saying, and I agree that lots of people do tend to overhype him and his abilities, but most of those people are those who haven't actually exposed themselves to too many other series to know what truly being powerful is. However, for those people who aren't just obsessive Alucard fanboys, its easy to realize his weaknesses and limitations. At any rate, my point was that he isn't really one of the most overrated characters in animation, in comparion to some others, just because some ill-informed people think that he's at such a high-level.

Also, he is capable of more than just regenerating. That is not to say that they are all impressive feats that put him at a much higher level, but they are all very notable, and shouldn't just be overlooked, even if he doesn't use them as much. That's really all I was getting at.
I know he has more than just regen, I'm not stupid, when I say that, I do it to aggravate the Alucard "enthusiasts" so to speak. His regen IMO is still his most impressive ability tho. I know he has more, like class 40-60 strength(ripped a tank in half I think), good speed, and other things I don't feel like mentioning.

Alot of the fanboys do in fact know about other areas of fiction, and still compare him to people on a whole different power level like Silver Surfur. I know you're not one of those people tho.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:35 AM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

I know he has more than just regen, I'm not stupid, when I say that, I do it to aggravate the Alucard "enthusiasts" so to speak. His regen IMO is still his most impressive ability tho. I know he has more, like class 40-60 strength(ripped a tank in half I think), good speed, and other things I don't feel like mentioning.

Alot of the fanboys do in fact know about other areas of fiction, and still compare him to people on a whole different power level like Silver Surfur. I know you're not one of those people tho.

I know what you're saying, and I must admit that he does have a bit too many annoying fanboys. But I myself haven't seen enough of them to call him one of the most overrated animated characters.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:59 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know what you're saying, and I must admit that he does have a bit too many annoying fanboys. But I myself haven't seen enough of them to call him one of the most overrated animated characters.
I have, he is about as overrated as Goku.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:37 AM