KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Bush tried to ban Anime?!

Bush tried to ban Anime?!
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Bush tried to ban Anime?!

I've been hearing these stupid rumors saying that President Bush was trying to ban our beloved Anime. Are these rumors true and if they are, why Bush, WHY?!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Must of watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo stick out tongue

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:58 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You're probably referring to this stupid petition on petitiononline where someone was trying to ask Bush to ban anime, although it's well - known to be a hoax as the person who made the petition wasn't serious and was just trying to troll anime fans. Since it has been referenced by people all over the internet for years, apparently he suceeded.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 01:18 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Freedom of Speech. It cant be ban.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 01:21 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Rider

If he ever did that, I'd personally kick him in the nuts! mad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:49 AM
The Last Rider is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Rider a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

nah..just throw your shoes at him..

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:05 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Rider

Thanks for the advice there.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:21 PM
The Last Rider is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Rider a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

welcome big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:57 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Rider

I'd do that.......after I kick him in the nuts

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:06 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

nice..oh..and when u throw your shoes..make sure it hits him..cuz i've seen some crappy aiming from certain someone laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:11 PM
The Last Rider

Better yet, it will not be shoes but with golf cleats.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:20 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

laughing thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:34 PM
The Last Rider

Thsnk u,Thank u, you're all too kind

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:49 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
nice..oh..and when u throw your shoes..make sure it hits him..cuz i've seen some crappy aiming from certain someone

i would've laughed at this a coupla days ago. that's until i found out that after he threw the shoes, the security took him and there bashed the hell outta him, broke his ribs and hands, put him on trail and just yesterday it was announced that he got 15 years for it.
that's when it stopped being funny.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:50 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eman5805
Soulful Brother

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stealth
Must of watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo stick out tongue

Funny, that seems like the kinda show he'd like...

Or maybe he watched Ghost in the Shell and was mad because he couldn't understand dick about it...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:51 PM
Eman5805 is currently offline Click here to Send Eman5805 a Private Message Find more posts by Eman5805 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

or watched bible black and got angry when girls growing cocks outta their clits turned him on laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:55 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Sado22
i would've laughed at this a coupla days ago. that's until i found out that after he threw the shoes, the security took him and there bashed the hell outta him, broke his ribs and hands, put him on trail and just yesterday it was announced that he got 15 years for it.

what do u expect..he threw his f**king shoes at the president.. he must be in Guantanamo rite now laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:07 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know. not saying it was smart but maiming, emprisoning and nearly killing a man for throwing his shoe at someone seems a bit too much doesn't it? i mean sure, him losing his job for something like that make sense so does arresting and detaining him. but breaking his ribs and hands and putting him in jail for 15 years?
please.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:37 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

yeah..i don't like it ether..but that's what they do..whatever we say won't change the way they do things..that's what happen when u give too much power to someone..

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:57 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22

Can you prove that? Sounds like bs to me.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 05:19 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote